Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I used to like Lucy Liu, but I can never forgive her for being in Elementary.
    Don't think i've seen that one.

---------- Post added 2012-10-16 at 04:31 PM ----------

And a gif for Dyra!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Well, all the active super junior members appear in variety shows together but those 3 appear in more than the rest and also host/corner host shows together. Those three are in that video I linked because they corner host that show along with a comedian called boom, they aren't all in every episode but they're in a lot and they do random stuff like you just saw every time

Super Junior debuted with 13members, 1 officially left the group and moved to china and one just kinda vanished into acting and has stopped doing things with the group. Since about a year ago or just over they've had 2 members in the military, one just came out and now leeteuk is going in for his 2 year service so until they all get their 2 year service done there will be 9 active members. Except for the crossover like right after the guy got out of the military they released an album with him, before leeteuk enlisted so they had 10 members for that.
    Ah, they have a show then, I didn't get that part.

I also didn't know they went to the military. So long, 2 years?? They want to go to the military or is it a must in their country?

+ 1

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and to answer your other question, not many but a couple.

There is Co-Ed school which unfortunately is not disbanded and formed a girl group and guy group out of the members + a few others. Becoming 5dolls and speed

Speeds not very good but the MV was made by Hyomin from T-ara (the one with the girl crush on sunny) and the MV features hwayoung from T-ARA and possibly her sister from 5-dolls iirc, don't remember exactly though.

There is also Koyote who aren't doing anything right now because from memory one of the guys was diagnosed with a brain tumor shortly after enlisting into the military for his 2 year service, he recovered iirc but they haven't released anything since.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +-0

I used to like Lucy Liu, but I can never forgive her for being in Elementary.
    She's the new Watson, right?

And Lucy Liu is teh awsumz!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Ah, they have a show then, I didn't get that part.

I also didn't know they went to the military. So long, 2 years?? They want to go to the military or is it a must in their country?

+ 1
    Mandatory 2 year service in the military for males in Korea, though they can choose when to do that 2 year service. Though I assume there is a limit to how old they can be before they have to

Some long lasting K-pop groups like Shinhwa took a 4 year hiatus while they had some members in the military and the ones not in the military were working on forming their own record label and training up a girl group called Stellar
    Where as Super Junior has enough members that 2 can be in the military and there's still heaps of them xD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    In what country is that considerted NSFW? O.o

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    The MMO-C country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    I can see her eyebrows....

Deleted
    Oh and to answer your other question, not many but a couple.

There is Co-Ed school which unfortunately is not disbanded and formed a girl group and guy group out of the members + a few others. Becoming 5dolls and speed

Speeds not very good but the MV was made by Hyomin from T-ara (the one with the girl crush on sunny) and the MV features hwayoung from T-ARA and possibly her sister from 5-dolls iirc, don't remember exactly though.

There is also Koyote who aren't doing anything right now because from memory one of the guys was diagnosed with a brain tumor shortly after enlisting into the military for his 2 year service, he recovered iirc but they haven't released anything since.
    First song I don't like it, I don't know. The second one, 5dolls, not okay, I don't like it either. The third one is meh.

The last one is good, not that good, but it's totally nice.
    Mandatory 2 year service in the military for males in Korea, though they can choose when to do that 2 year service. Though I assume there is a limit to how old they can be before they have to

Some long lasting K-pop groups like Shinhwa took a 4 year hiatus while they had some members in the military and the ones not in the military were working on forming their own record label and training up a girl group called Stellar
    Where as Super Junior has enough members that 2 can be in the military and there's still heaps of them xD
    Wow... Wtf, 2 years? Rofl. In Portugal you only need to do one day and that's it.

The girl from the first seconds of the first video is pretty! OMG, seeing more and she's so damn pretty! Who is she???? I also like the song.

But who is she?!

The second song is nice, I like a lot the electronic part.

I can see her eyebrows....
    You do? You should infract Joy because of that, it's forbidden to show eyebrows here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty sure that girl is just an actress or a model xD

And I accidentally wrote is not when I meant it got, Co-ed school got disbanded is what I meant
    Same record label as T-ARA is why, because that record label basically seems to strive at making terrible decisions.

Deleted
    Pretty sure that girl is just an actress or a model xD

And I accidentally wrote is not when I meant it got, Co-ed school got disbanded is what I meant
    Same record label as T-ARA is why, because that record label basically seems to strive at making terrible decisions.
    Well, all those songs were pretty crappy so yeah.

SNSD for the win.

SNSD and Ayumi right now are my top bands, I really like them.

Post a number, someone, please.

Deleted
    + 2

Deleted
    + 2
    \ 0 /

+ 3

10+ Year Old Account
    +3+1 raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr

Majadberg >_>

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Where's everyone?!

Deleted
    Hi Worge!

Where's everyone?!
    Don't know, but everyone must be here!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    +3+1 raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawr

Majadberg >_>
    What up Doggeh?
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Don't know, but everyone must be here!
    Yes!

Deleted
    + 5

10+ Year Old Account
    +5

Hai BRZB!

* headbutts*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Hi, again, Dyra!

We need more people!