Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    She asked that? oh wow!
    It was going on frequently for 4 months in that time I admit I liked her company but I don't want to be tied down. Plus after my "first love" my relationship ended because of the sex and I exhausted her, it was all fine but sexually we weren't compatible as I was too "active"

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I wish there was a way to turn down the volume of guns in CS >: (
    Make yourself left handed! It feels so different changing the hands in CS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    It was going on frequently for 4 months in that time I admit I liked her company but I don't want to be tied down. Plus after my "first love" my relationship ended because of the sex and I exhausted her, it was all fine but sexually we weren't compatible as I was too "active"
    Relationships based on sex only are something I am not interested in and are pretty shitty relationships, I think, and it seems like all she wanted was the sex, since her reason to leave you was because of the sex. I'd say she didn't really care about you, that much, so you didn't loose much.

10+ Year Old Account
    +- 0

---------- Post added 2012-10-21 at 07:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Relationships based on sex only are something I am not interested in and are pretty shitty relationships, I think, and it seems like all she wanted was the sex, since her reason to leave you was because of the sex. I'd say she didn't really care about you, that much, so you didn't loose much.
    this coming from the guy who thought sex shouldn't be kept to just the one you're in a relation with (I think that was you)

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just to let you know then Majad, Jessica is awesome in them
    Especially the first one from memory

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    This coming from the guy who thought sex shouldn't be kept to just the one you're in a relation with (I think that was you)
    Yes, that came from me, but I don't see how that is related to relationships that are only based on sex.

What I said the other time was that I didn't want to be "stuck" with just one person in sex because, in my opinion, it's more than just putting your penis in a hole, you know?

It's like sharing feelings, I don't know, it's just how I feel about it, never done anything yet, so I guess it's only normal for me to think like this...

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Just to let you know then Majad, Jessica is awesome in them
    Especially the first one from memory

Cool.

It's not that it was just sex bad or it was based on the sex it was all fine but without revealing too much we would go once, I would want to go again, in the rare case we went twice I would want a third. Sexually we were very different. She coudn't keep up with me. I realised it wasn't a relationship I wanted but friends with benefits.

Deleted
    It's not that it was just sex bad or it was based on the sex it was all fine but without revealing too much we would go once, I would want to go again, in the rare case we went twice I would want a third. Sexually we were very different. She coudn't keep up with me. I realised it wasn't a relationship I wanted but friends with benefits.
    Okay.

Also, bare with the things I say... It's night, I'm sleepy and stuff and if I say anything stupid or offensive, I'm sorry in advance.

10+ Year Old Account
    rewatching these shows I find it funny how often people suddenly suggest Taeyeon be romantic with someone and she always looks so shocked and says "what" then laughs xD

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like sharing feelings, I don't know, it's just how I feel about it, never done anything yet, so I guess it's only normal for me to think like this...
    I think I missed this before, but until you're in a relationship with a girl where you're sexually doing things with her, I don't think you realize what sex is. If you're still keeping those same thoughts though, then grats I guess, but I don't think I could handle knowing my gf is getting plowed by some other guy just b/c she felt that sex was something that should be shared with anyone you want :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    rewatching these shows I find it funny how often people suddenly suggest Taeyeon be romantic with someone and she always looks so shocked and says "what" then laughs xD
    I haven noticed that in some of the clips you showed me. The last show you linked me, the one with the 5 parts and the one with 57 minutes, in both shows someone always said that she liked someone and her face went to "poker face", she gets confused then starts laughing, it's really funny.

Okay.

Also, bare with the things I say... It's night, I'm sleepy and stuff and if I say anything stupid or offensive, I'm sorry in advance.
    All good Mr wrong time! I still have her as a friend because we got along well and see her from time to time at a cafe to catch up.

I love playing league but despise it when I get a feeder

Had a Nidalee the other night take top in 3s over me (Rengar) vsing the enemy Rengar, she was "Lagging" and resulted in her feeding. We began winning team fights and because she died she raged and left the game guranteeing us a loss ;(

Deleted
    I think I missed this before, but until you're in a relationship with a girl where you're sexually doing things with her, I don't think you realize what sex is. If you're still keeping those same thoughts though, then grats I guess, but I don't think I could handle knowing my gf is getting plowed by some other guy just b/c she felt that sex was something that should be shared with anyone you want :3
    That's right, I haven't had sex, hell I haven't even been in a relationship, not even once, and I don't know how it is and what it means, until then, my opinion is pretty much the same, no matter how stupid/biased it might seem, but it doesn't change the fact that I will still want to share moments with other people, that's why I doubt I'll ever be in a relationship without trying the things I want to try and it would bug me, a lot, if I was in a relationship and I couldn't do that because I'm in a relationship, that would suffocate me, it would make me feel, I don't know, it'd make me feel oppressed, don't know if that's the word I want though.

Pretty much any guy can agree with that my good sir!

That's right, I haven't had sex, hell I haven't even been in a relationship, not even once, and I don't know how it is and what it means, until then, my opinion is pretty much the same, no matter how stupid/biased it might seem, but it doesn't change the fact that I will still want to share moments with other people, that's why I doubt I'll ever be in a relationship without trying the things I want to try and it would bug me, a lot, if I was in a relationship and I couldn't do that because I'm in a relationship, that would suffocate me, it would make me feel, I don't know, it'd make me feel oppressed, don't know if that's the word I want though.
    Despite my relationship status I can agree strongly with Worg I had it and enjoyed it, I never thought I would even fall in love due to my fairly cynical behaviour but being honest it was some of the nicest memories I have besides those with friends.

It's strange how life is at times mine came very unexpectedly and with how you are now it seems yours will to, mine basically just happened.
    Last edited by Lyriok; 2012-10-22 at 12:25 AM.

Deleted
    All good Mr wrong time! I still have her as a friend because we got along well and see her from time to time at a cafe to catch up.

I love playing league but despise it when I get a feeder

Had a Nidalee the other night take top in 3s over me (Rengar) vsing the enemy Rengar, she was "Lagging" and resulted in her feeding. We began winning team fights and because she died she raged and left the game guranteeing us a loss ;(
    Rengar is too strong, he can one shot squishes if he is fed, I have seen it by myself, and Nidalee isn't exactly a good champion against Rengar, not if she goes AP, as ad, I have no idea, but I'm sure AD Nid would be able to sustain a Rengar in lane, maybe that Nidalee was just crappy?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, of course :P but I'm just speaking how I feel on the matter.

LOOK, PIE!

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven noticed that in some of the clips you showed me. The last show you linked me, the one with the 5 parts and the one with 57 minutes, in both shows someone always said that she liked someone and her face went to "poker face", she gets confused then starts laughing, it's really funny.
    The funniest was boom imo.
    Boom is a former boy band member turned full comedian, but he released a song recently here
    He also hosts a lot of shows and is a regular guesst/corner host on strong heart so you might recognize him from some of those clips, but he's notorious for being a womaniser xD

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Oh, of course :P but I'm just speaking how I feel on the matter.
    LOOK, PIE!
    Me too! But what I said might be confusing and such, night, English, stuff. xD

I can barely explain these things in Portuguese, I haven't tried too to be honest, but still I doubt it.

Also, pie? WHERE?

The funniest was boom imo.
    Boom is a former boy band member turned full comedian, but he released a song recently here
    He also hosts a lot of shows and is a regular guesst/corner host on strong heart so you might recognize him from some of those clips, but he's notorious for being a womaniser xD
    Yeah, it's Boom. She has been told several times that she has a thing for him.

Edit: Song aint bad.

Rengar is too strong, he can one shot squishes if he is fed, I have seen it by myself, and Nidalee isn't exactly a good champion against Rengar, not if she goes AP, as ad, I have no idea, but I'm sure AD Nid would be able to sustain a Rengar in lane, maybe that Nidalee was just crappy?
    Apparantly lag and she took it over me! I was Rengar too!

I can one shot turrets with my Rengar build but ah well.

I basically one shot Kass and Lux but without Nid we didn't have the damage to take Reng and eventually Kass learnt to just silence me to shut me down.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    +-0

The only good pie, is pumpkin pie.