Deleted
    +19

I like all of you, but you don't give me the same pleasure as this phone does when it's battery have power. So I'll just stop posting until I am home.

Deleted
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai Decagon.

How are ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I like all of you, but you don't give me the same pleasure as this phone does when it's battery have power. So I'll just stop posting until I am home.
    Pleasure from your phone.

Interesting..

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS RETARDED SHIT
    Pre-order WoW CE, gets delivered 3 days late, pre-order AC3 and the whole shipment gets stolen...
    Beste klant,

Door middel van deze e-mail willen wij van dixons, mede namens Ubisoft Benelux, je het volgende meedelen.

Woensdag 14 november is een vrachtwagen van Ubisoft gestolen. In deze vrachtwagen bevond zich de gehele voorraad voor de release van Assassin's Creed 3 PC in België en Nederland. In deze zending zat dus helaas ook de door jou bestelde ‘Join or Die’ editie.

Ubisoft heeft alles in het werk gesteld om de ‘Join or Die’ editie opnieuw in productie te brengen en je zo alsnog jouw product te kunnen leveren. Helaas is dit niet gelukt omdat enkele delen van de content van deze editie niet meer beschikbaar of te reproduceren zijn.

Wij, en ook Ubisoft, vinden het oprecht vervelend, vooral ook omdat je de moeite hebt genomen om deze editie van Assasin’s Creed te pre-orderen. Om je tegemoet te komen bieden wij samen met Ubisoft je de digitale content aan van de ‘Join or Die’ editie, zodat je niets van het spel zelf hoeft te missen. Daarnaast ontvang je een kortingscode van 5 euro die je kunt verzilveren bij je volgende aankoop in één van onze 150 winkels.

Daarnaast wordt uw bestelling automatisch omgezet naar de speciale pre-order versie van Assassin's Creed 3. U hoeft hier zelf geen actie meer op te ondernemen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Google Translate
    Dear customer,

Through this mail we want from Dixons, also on behalf of Ubisoft Benelux you the following information.

Wednesday, November 14 is a truck stolen from Ubisoft. This truck was located the entire stock before the release of Assassin's Creed 3 PC in Belgium and the Netherlands. This mission was therefore unfortunately also ordered by you "Join or Die" Edition.

Ubisoft has made every effort to ensure the 'Join or Die' edition again into production and if you still can deliver your product. Unfortunately this was not successful because some parts of the content of this edition is no longer available or to reproduce.

We, and Ubisoft, find it genuinely annoying, especially since you have taken the trouble to this edition of Assassin's Creed for pre-order. To respond to your offer along with your Ubisoft's digital content to the "Join or Die" Edition, so that nothing of the game itself will be missed. In addition, you will receive a discount of 5 euros code that you can redeem on your next purchase in one of our 150 stores.

In addition, your order will automatically be converted to the special pre-order version of Assassin's Creed 3. You do this yourself no action to take.
    I didn't buy the join or die edition for the missions, I did it for the coin. -_-
    Message to fucking retarded idiots that call themselves thieves: Steal the console version next time!

10+ Year Old Account
    +18 Hola Deca

I'm doing good, but feeling kinda meh atm :\

That sucks Asme

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Pleasure from your phone.

Interesting..
    The...The image.. In my head.

lol.

NSFW <- Joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    The...The image.. In my head.

lol.
    You're not the only one...

Anyways, I'll be back later.

Deleted
    Bye Ely.

10+ Year Old Account
    Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaai Decagon.

How are ya?
    Other than being veeeeery tired, I'm great.

Bye Ely.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Your tired? You obviously slept.

+ 17

10+ Year Old Account
    Your tired? You obviously slept.

+ 17
    I did, but only 5 hours, and I've been getting much less sleep than I should have the past week or so, entirely my fault, but the results are the same.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    +18

Good morning. Whoa it's positive numbers!

10+ Year Old Account
    +16

The Christmas kittens?! D: Where've they gone?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    +18

Good morning. Whoa it's positive numbers!
    RIV!!!! You're not a mod :O

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    That sucks Asme
    Yes, yes it does...
    Only one option remains, cancel the order.

+ 17

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I did, but only 5 hours, and I've been getting much less sleep than I should have the past week or so, entirely my fault, but the results are the same.
    You only sleep 5 hours and are tired?

Clearly, you need to sleep less time.

Hi Rivi Rivi! Avatar looks nice!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +16

The Christmas kittens?! D: Where've they gone?
    I decided on Christmas pugs since I actually have a pug dog and no cats atm.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    RIV!!!! You're not a mod :O
    No, not atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Clearly, Maj, I'm thinking about kicking the old habit and not sleeping again!

Why the hell would someone rob a shipment of games?

Something.

Deleted
    + 18