*Wanders off.*
    Wow, just leaving me like that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Ouch .

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    To have full free time to work on what you have always wanted to!
    Cool shit dood.

+22

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Mayhem?

Fuck's sake, good night.
    lol, and yes Mayhem, and the Landscape, and medals, and Walls, And SFM

Night
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Indeed we shall. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. I know some people will stab you in the back no matter what but... We'll see.

Since I mained my shaman for MoP and was pushed back towards my priest at this point, I'm kinda undone on my shaman and back at the beginning of this horrid grind on my priest. Woe is me.
    Oh right, you said that before. Wait until 5.1 then for the 100% rep increase item

Deleted
    Indeed we shall. I'm still keeping my fingers crossed. I know some people will stab you in the back no matter what but... We'll see.
    I know Kenny is a total b*tch, but I don't see him doing that, well, atleast not the way I'm doing my things.

As for Christa, I wouldn't admire myself if she left(if she helps you at the end) or if betrayed you because of Omid.

The others, I don't really know.

Ben, well, Ben is a total f*ck up. xD If he goes with you, I highly doubt he will betray you, that is, if you didn't left him to die.

Deleted

Just because I fucking love this song. And it makes me feel sad, yet happy.

Deleted
    + 20

Deleted
    Language, people... Language.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You're not worth the money or time.

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 11:36 PM ----------

lol, and yes Mayhem, and the Landscape, and medals, and Walls, And SFM

Night
    Fuck the medals and walls and landscape... MAYHEM!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I know Kenny is a total b*tch, but I don't see him doing that, well, atleast not the way I'm doing my things.

As for Christa, I wouldn't admire myself if she left(if she helps you at the end) or if betrayed you because of Omid.

The others, I don't really know.

Ben, well, Ben is a total f*ck up. xD If he goes with you, I highly doubt he will betray you, that is, if you didn't left him to die.
    I feel like kicking Ben in the groin for what he did and what he causes (Being the cause of the death for Carley or Doug), but his loyalty seems to be pretty solid if you give him another chance.

Kenny can be a b*tch if you get to his bad side, but under the shell he's a good guy. He's just looking out for his family and I can respect that. I feel the same way when it comes to Clementine. I prioritize her safety and survival over anyone else's.

And as for Christa and Omid... I don't know. I really don't have an opinion about either one and I really don't care how they end up.

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    *Goes down on a bar of soap.*

Happy now?

Deleted
    Ely, you whore! It's in the Bible, so it's okay to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    He's meh because it's not my type, but he's totally not meh, you know? =o
    Still sulking.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Sorry, Khaleesi.
    I feel like kicking Ben in the groin for what he did and what he causes (Being the cause of the death for Carley or Doug), but his loyalty seems to be pretty solid if you give him another chance.

Kenny can be a b*tch if you get to his bad side, but under the shell he's a good guy. He's just looking out for his family and I can respect that. I feel the same way when it comes to Clementine. I prioritize her safety and survival over anyone else's.

And as for Christa and Omid... I don't know. I really don't have an opinion about either one and I really don't care how they end up.
    Yeah, if you treat Ben well, he'll always be on your side, even though, sometimes, he's always with the whiny look.

Kenny, yeah, he just wants the best for his family. That's why I am, now, more inclined to believe that he will do something [I]very[/I] stupid, if he goes with you, since he lost his family, I don't know.

Yeah, Christa and Omid seem like, nothing? I don't know but I think, atleast, that Omid will help you with no problems, he seems that way.

Ely, you whore! It's in the Bible, so it's okay to say.
    I'm not a whore.

Actually.. wait. I sure as hell come across as one. I just like to talk dirty/I'm a flirt. 3:

+ 21.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Fuck the medals and walls and landscape... MAYHEM!
    But... but... why not all?!

DYRA COME HERE!

The hell you saying Genga!

+22
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Hush little baby don't say a word, daddy's gonna buy you a mockingbird
    +23

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 12:45 AM ----------

Filthy whore!

Durgun... It's okay. As previously mentioned: It's in the Bible. That makes it okay.

But... but... why not all?!
    Prioritise!

---------- Post added 2012-11-22 at 11:46 PM ----------

Filthy whore!
    You like me filthy and dirty.. don't you.

Damnit. Sometimes I can't help myself.

Deleted
    Yeah, if you treat Ben well, he'll always be on your side, even though, sometimes, he's always with the whiny look.

Kenny, yeah, he just wants the best for his family. That's why I am, now, more inclined to believe that he will do something [I]very[/I] stupid, if he goes with you, since he lost his family, I don't know.

Yeah, Christa and Omid seem like, nothing? I don't know but I think, atleast, that Omid will help you with no problems, he seems that way.
    I don't like Ben that much, he annoys the hell out of me and from Lee's PoV he'd never be able to forgive Ben completely. So my guess is I'll still end up with Ben at my side. Urgh, if I end up being forced to play "the dynamic duo" with him, I'm starting over. xD

True, true. If you do get Kenny and I don't, I definitely want to know how he behaves.

Omid seems like an okay guy, but he doesn't really "hit me" in any way. He just... Is. And I hated Christa when you first met her. Somehow I always got the impression [I]she[/I] wwanted to steal Clementine based on her comments. I also hate that you have to validate yourself to her and explain multiple times why you're taking care of Clementine.