10+ Year Old Account

You'll be fine Joy. I was just like you, but the more you do it the less stressfull and actually more funny it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    [IMG]http://a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/376489_398520356876115_1419967977_n.jpg[/ IMG]

You'll be fine Joy. I was just like you, but the more you do it the less stressfull and actually more funny it is.
    Haha, nice

Yeah, I assume its going to be alright, only thing that might become a issue is the theory part because I suck at studying.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you test driving Joy?

+8

Deleted
    Car, just started trying to get my license.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Haha, nice

Yeah, I assume its going to be alright, only thing that might become a issue is the theory part because I suck at studying.
    Well for me it was rather the driving... I have no idea why I got denied still. IN MY OWN IMAGE I drive like fuckin James Bond or god knows who.

(safe)

I oneshot the theoretical test. But I studied like a retard at least 2 hours every day 3 weeks straight before it. And did lots of tests online. Beat it with ... 56/65. 52 is the lower limit. But the questions are a real bitch, DONT underestimate them.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Deleted
    I think I could manage both parts oneshot if I actually study but me being as lazy as I am I can't see that really happening

10+ Year Old Account
    I was too lazy to drive enough probably to oneshot the driving part. Not gonna repeat that mistake next time I'm going there.

Deleted
    Yea, I think its a lot easier feeling that you know the driving part but knowing what ways the instructor judge from its quite insane, while the theory part is really that, answer the correct thing and you pass, and thats a lot easier knowing if you've studied enough or not with online tests and what nots.

---------- Post added 2012-07-19 at 01:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Migari View Post
    Avatar: 8/10 Typical redhead, but better than the ones you usually have!
    Signature: 10/10, because.
    Mig, you just keep reinforcing that #1 spot <3

Anyway off for ze little while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. The judges can be mean as fuck. You might end up with very evil ones. And their decision has no possibility of being overruled as stated in the swedish law.

+ 9

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, if you have a steam account, get Recettear. Do it.

+10

10+ Year Old Account
    + 11

Looking for apartments is hard work...

10+ Year Old Account
    +12

Bai JoyJoy! Hello Wass! *cuddles*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 13

Hello Dyra!

*Cuddles back even more*

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for my day off tomorrow. Worked so very very hard this week.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Our new neighbors got cats, it likes being in our yard, ITS SO CUDDLY!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Our new neighbors got cats, it likes being in our yard, ITS SO CUDDLY!!!!!!!!!
    Dawwwwwww! I hope you give the kitty plenty of cuddles. :3 Just don't feed the kitty. One of my kitties moved in with a family up the street because they were feeding him. I still has a sad.

+14

Deleted
    Dawwwwwww! I hope you give the kitty plenty of cuddles. :3 Just don't feed the kitty. One of my kitties moved in with a family up the street because they were feeding him. I still has a sad.
    Nono, I wont feed it, but I give lots of cuddles

And it kinda reinforces the thought of me getting a cat when I move away from my parents.

10+ Year Old Account
    +15 and good luck on the driving test Joy. I did the home driving kit with my parents so all I had to do after doing tons of driving with them is the written test. I thought it was pretty easy. Only problem is I still can't parallel park, but in a little town in Texas there isn't much need for it =)

Deleted
    I don't have the test for months ahead but thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Nono, I wont feed it, but I give lots of cuddles

And it kinda reinforces the thought of me getting a cat when I move away from my parents.
    Good JoyJoy. ^_^

How is your day faring so far? :3