Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post

And yes holz, answer the question about Hitsugia please
    You asked why he was so weak compared to the other captains. That's basically because he's so young compared to most of them. And he hasn't been a Shinigami fot that long. Apparently he has extremely high potential. (minor spoiler incoming) Kyoraku (who has been a captain for about 1000 years or so) said that Hitsugaya will probably surpass him in another 100 years. So he is "weak" because he is still young compared to all the other captains.

bleach has the worst fillers
    QFT!

Deleted
    Yea I skipped them except for the last two which involved 3 of the arrancar defecting and then being beaten, they were fillers but they actually involved things to do with the main story so I thought I might as well watch them, the rest I just read about. (One of them was about yumichicka helping a guy bake a cake....bleach has the worst fillers)

Yeah, I watched those too. And yes that Yumichika episode was a big, bad, lol... I watched it because I didn't know if it was a filler or not, when I noticed it was, rofl I just skipped it, after that I just read the next episodes descriptions to see if they were fillers or not.

Bleach fillers, suck. :X Tbh the only one that I saw, and that was ok, was Toushiro and Ichigo's sister playing football, aside from that, all crappy. :P

---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 12:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    You asked why he was so weak compared to the other captains. That's basically because he's so young compared to most of them. And he hasn't been a Shinigami fot that long. Apparently he has extremely high potential. (minor spoiler incoming) Kyoraku (who has been a captain for about 1000 years or so) said that Hitsugaya will probably surpass him in another 100 years. So he is "weak" because he is still young compared to all the other captains.

QFT!
    Yeah, that's what I said previously too. Hitsuguya will get stronger, eventually. He's a genius just like Gin, if not better.

Deleted
    + 21

Deleted
    Y U heff to be mad Geng?

Deleted
    +22

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post

Yeah, that's what I said previously too. Hitsuguya will get stronger, eventually. He's a genius just like Gin, if not better.
    Gin's Bankai is overpowered

Y U heff to be mad Joy?

10+ Year Old Account
    +23 g'morning all

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    G'morning mad dog.

Deleted
    Gin's Bankai is overpowered

Y U heff to be mad Joy?
    I know right holz... When I watched that fight I was like..... ''''''''''''''''''''''O.O'''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Good morning Worge!

+ 24

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Afraid I cant. I would have to watch the whole event for that again.

I remember one of the music videos being about a game of table-tennis... involving 2 guys, 3 girls (those were probably the main artists) and 1 huge girl.

It was very odd.
    This is the only Kpop video I know of that involves table teniis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9R57maGvc
    And it's brand new, so maybe they were playing only recent songs

Is that the only thing you remember about all of them No words they contained or any other detail

Deleted
    Y U heff to be mad Joy?
    Because you are having a boring conversation about a boring subject!
    RAWR

Hi Wrgnah, I think Holz is on his period.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the only Kpop video I know of that involves table teniis: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z9R57maGvc
    And it's brand new, so maybe they were playing only recent songs

Is that the only thing you remember about all of them No words they contained or any other detail
    I dont understand kpop. It all seemed very weird.

Joy! Did you post your face? TELL ME

Hi Worg
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

+25

morning Worg
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    + 26

Treann I'm still weirded out by the fact that you r awake.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Ching Chong Chang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Ching Chong Chang.
    Oh, here's a shock. Joyjoy's being racist again.

Deleted
    Oh,. here's a shock. Joyjoy's being racist again.
    You sound like Purifier now.... You sure you wanna do that?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    I dont understand kpop. It all seemed very weird.

Joy! Did you post your face? TELL ME

Hi Worg

Did he post his face? I wonder..... He didn't, he made me a fool and made me search for a thing that does not exist!! DAMN YOU JOY! Love youu!

Deleted
    Y U heff to be mad Geng?
    Because my study partner is annoying as fuck.
    +27

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    He didn't, he made me a fool and made me search for a thing that does not exist!! DAMN YOU JOY! Love youu!
    I never said anything, It was all Purifier.

---------- Post added 2012-09-17 at 02:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Because my study partner is annoying as fuck.
    Is he a Dane? HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE HUEHUEHUEHUE