10+ Year Old Account
    +20

Goodnight, PvM!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    You mean the League of Rengar right?
    or was it the League of Shaco?
    http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/603598 SO FUN
    When I'm playing, it's the league of Amumu. I jungle Amumu as my main champ. I've gotten exceptionally good at him, the other night I had a 3 game stretch of something like 19-9-56

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post

**Draaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaven

ftfy.

I should play some normals. Did you happen to watch the WC, Uggor?

no time to, though I would have loved to. If you're NA, add me, summoner name = forum name.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uggorthaholy View Post
    When I'm playing, it's the league of Amumu. I jungle Amumu as my main champ. I've gotten exceptionally good at him, the other night I had a 3 game stretch of something like 19-9-56

no time to, though I would have loved to. If you're NA, add me, summoner name = forum name.
    I'll toss you a request when I log on next. Unless you're on now. Then add me (same thing with me, summoner = forum.) I was enjoying WC up until the 3rd day. That was filled with cheating, and restarts, and connection issues. It was a mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    +21 hai all, g'night all!

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

When I'm playing, it's the league of Amumu. I jungle Amumu as my main champ. I've gotten exceptionally good at him, the other night I had a 3 game stretch of something like 19-9-5

If you're NA, add me, summoner name = forum name.
    Will do as soon as I get home from work

10+ Year Old Account
    Night Darcy.
    Hai Worgen.
    Bai Worgen.
    Nemi, post more!

+22

Night Dars
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Hai Uggor! I am apparently not a frequent poster anymore. Like one post every other hour it seems
    * Pats the Nemi

I still love you Nemi! Don't forget you owe me a night's stay in your apt if I ever come and visit!

I'll toss you a request when I log on next. Unless you're on now. Then add me (same thing with me, summoner = forum.) I was enjoying WC up until the 3rd day. That was filled with cheating, and restarts, and connection issues. It was a mess.
    at work untl 5a CST. I usually play with 1-4 other friends of mine, we all get in Skype together and play. We usually joke around, spam memes in Skype that we're making while we play, and still roflstomp games.

15+ Year Old Account
    * Pats the Nemi

I still love you Nemi! Don't forget you owe me a night's stay in your apt if I ever come and visit!

at work untl 5a CST. I usually play with 1-4 other friends of mine, we all get in Skype together and play. We usually joke around, spam memes in Skype that we're making while we play, and still roflstomp games.
    I'm pretty bad at the game in general. Not gonna lie lulz. Also, that reminds me I need to get Skype at some point. Seems everyone has stopped using Vent for one reason or another.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty bad at the game in general. Not gonna lie lulz. Also, that reminds me I need to get Skype at some point. Seems everyone has stopped using Vent for one reason or another.
    voice detection in vent sucks, doesnt cancel background noise well. Skype is smoother and better quality, as well as free. All the reasons we use it.

Are you summoner lvl 30? If not, doesn't matter to me. I like playing with lower level people, lets me destroy people some games haha.

Also, I wasn't great for a long time. Took me a long time to get good.

15+ Year Old Account
    Neat-o! And if you can persuade my dad to let such a thing happen, you deserve it

I should probably be in bed right now
    So go!

Hell, by the time I can afford to visit over there it'll probably be 2020

15+ Year Old Account
    voice detection in vent sucks, doesnt cancel background noise well. Skype is smoother and better quality, as well as free. All the reasons we use it.

Are you summoner lvl 30? If not, doesn't matter to me. I like playing with lower level people, lets me destroy people some games haha.

Also, I wasn't great for a long time. Took me a long time to get good.
    Yeah. I've been 30 for a bit, but my issue was I leveled 1-25 or so on bot games, and the odd ARAM alone. I didn't actually start doing normals until really late. That and I only tend to play with friends who as of late haven't really been wanting to play at all so I've only got ~90 wins or so under my belt. Much of which was me deciding what role I actually enjoy playing. So less than half of those are me actually playing Support. Started mid, realized that I sucked at it, tried ADC same thing. Then I hit support and I really like it. Now I've been trying to learn top too just so I have another role I can fall back on if someone else wants to support.

The thing that annoys me is playing I get a lot of "LOLUBAD YOU ONLY HAVE ~90 WINS AT 30." because people don't seem to realize there's more than 1 mode in the game lol.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I've been 30 for a bit, but my issue was I leveled 1-25 or so on bot games, and the odd ARAM alone. I didn't actually start doing normals until really late. That and I only tend to play with friends who as of late haven't really been wanting to play at all so I've only got ~90 wins or so under my belt. Much of which was me deciding what role I actually enjoy playing. So less than half of those are me actually playing Support. Started mid, realized that I sucked at it, tried ADC same thing. Then I hit support and I really like it. Now I've been trying to learn top too just so I have another role I can fall back on if someone else wants to support.

The thing that annoys me is playing I get a lot of "LOLUBAD YOU ONLY HAVE ~90 WINS AT 30." because people don't seem to realize there's more than 1 mode in the game lol.
    Not many want to play support. Solo lanes are the hardest, they require the most concentration and skill to avoid strong ganks. Jungle is very difficult to master, correct jungle route, correct gank times, judging good opportunities, when to dive, etc. That's why I love jungle, I've got that mess down with Amumu haha.

by then I'll be... Older than I'd care to think about.
    2 years away from my tragic demise in a car crash
    I'll be in my 30s in 2020 :/

15+ Year Old Account
    Not many want to play support. Solo lanes are the hardest, they require the most concentration and skill to avoid strong ganks. Jungle is very difficult to master, correct jungle route, correct gank times, judging good opportunities, when to dive, etc. That's why I love jungle, I've got that mess down with Amumu haha.
    Yeah. That's one reason I'm happy I enjoy support. Although I've noticed more and more people wanting to play it as time goes on. That and all this could change comes S3 since we're looking at massive changes incoming by the sounds of it.

I actually wish I could play Jungle. It seems so fun and some of my fav champs tend to be Jungle (Nauty, Malph, Ali, Shyv, Amumu, and Lee even though I suck at him. But I haven't put much time into him. Jayce, Lee, and Nid I've been ignoring because of how high there skill caps are. Figure I'd rather not completely overwhelm myself. I've dipped a bit into Jayce because he's gorram broken and I really like his concept and schtuff, but yeah.) Although I guess most of those champs can go top as well (why I looked into Top as my alt role.) I just had a horrible time keeping timers and knowing when best to gank. It's a role where you really need to be everywhere and it's always your fault when you're not lol.

I think going Support->Top actually helped quite a bit because of the warding habits and just generally keeping an eye on the minimap. Although I still forget to check it every now and again but that just requires putting more time into the game in general so yeah.

[e]: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-19734341

This is kinda neat. I didn't realize that was how dyslexia worked (the whole letters spinning/flipping around in one's head. I always just thought they had problems with the ordering of letters or something. Weird to think something as simple as a thicker line along the bottom would help like that.
    Last edited by Zerioc; 2012-10-08 at 05:52 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 23

Off to bed for me. Night everyone.

15+ Year Old Account
    I haven't paid attention to possible S3 changes, so I'm clueless on that. Minimap awareness is HUGE, especially with certain champs with global ults (ez, panth, TF, Ziggs, Soraka, GP)

I get a ton of free assist when I play Gangplank just from his ult during skirmishes when I'm still laning. My preferred order is Jungle -- Top -- Mid -- ADC. I do NOT play support, I'm terrible at it.

nn pOO

+24

+25

Night pOO.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    G'night pOO!

Ohhi uggo!

Moooorning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    Yeah she's beautiful! The best one is still Sooyoung though (The one in my avatar)
    I still think the one I liked is better. She's so damn beautiful, I like her a lot because she's the one that comes out a lot more in their songs, for me, but that one is also very gorgeous.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Beautiful!

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    Then everyone can celebrate my return and I can start saying "Being banned was merely a set back!!"
    No, no one will miss you. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Meari linked it before, it's beautiful!

Hai Uggor! I am apparently not a frequent poster anymore. Like one post every other hour it seems
    You should feel bad for doing such a thing.

Morning Everybody

+ 26

1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;;23;24;25;26;27;28;29;30;31;33;34;35;36;37 ;38; 39;40;41;42;43;44;45;46;47;48;50

Deleted
    \o Majad!