Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I'm not mad, but I'm sad that you aren't the evil Pengu anymore.

You're the evil one
    +1

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Watching HIMYM while WoW is down.

Ah did you find a Jessica tumblr I get mine from a Taeyeon tumblr mostly hehe.

As an explanation for this one, one of Taeyeons nicknames is ByunTaeng which means pervert Taeng, Taeng being another nickname xD

Yeah, it's a Jessica tumblr. I looked it up for Sica first, but nothing showed up, so I just put Jessica instead, but it had a bit of more than just Sica, but it was mostly her.

The ones I got from are from here.

I haven't look up on any other site now so I kinda have to.

Also, when my number marathon ends, I already know what I am going to put as an avatar and signature. ;D

1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;21;22;23;24;25;26;27;28;29;30;31;33;34;35; 36; 37;38;39;40;41;42;43;44;45;46;47;48;50

Looks a bit derp here but I like it. Also I forgot to mention. I think my Sica gifs might be also Taeyon because they look so alike and it's kinda hard to notice which one is which. xd

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm being crushed

Did you just call JoyJoy fat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Is that why you suddenly traded avatars with someone? Because of your number marathon thing?

Oh and also this blew my mind.
    Read the description for the full list of people present. So many awesome people

Deleted
    I don't know why I like this song sooo much =/

10+ Year Old Account

Looks a bit derp here but I like it. Also I forgot to mention. I think my Sica gifs might be also Taeyon because they look so alike and it's kinda hard to notice which one is which. xd

[IMG]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m17wjqVg5t1r8fanr.gif[IMG]
    No they don't!
    Not at all imo, every gif you linked so far tonight has been Jessica anyway

Deleted
    Is that why you suddenly traded avatars with someone? Because of your number marathon thing?

Oh and also this blew my mind.
    Read the description for the full list of people present. So many awesome people
    Yeah. Pyr and I made a bet. I can only change my avatar and signature when I have all the 50 numbers.

I love the song, she sings well, the only problem in there is that you can see that it's play back. >.> But it's nice. The dude sings well too.

No they don't!
    Not at all imo, every gif you linked so far tonight has been Jessica anyway
    Oh, okay. Well, I said it because I found one of Sica nad Taeyon and they looked so similar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    I don't know why I like this song sooo much =/
    I love it too Joy! Her voice is just amazing.

"I fink u freeky and I like you a lot."!

The lyrics are deep.

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    I love it too Joy! Her voice is just amazing.

"I fink u freeky and I like you a lot."!

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    The lyrics are deep.
    huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

Deleted
    Hi Gemi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    Why why why why why?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. Pyr and I made a bet. I can only change my avatar and signature when I have all the 50 numbers.

I love the song, she sings well, the only problem in there is that you can see that it's play back. >.> But it's nice. The dude sings well too.
    Playback? I think her earpiece was messing up, according to comments. you can see her getting annoyed towards the end xD

The dude is Yognhwa from C.N Blue, he kind of fake dated Seohyun from SNSD for a bit. I mean no one thought it was real, it was for a show called "we got married" was quite funny they were very cute together.

Here's a song the two of them wrote on the show
    To explain that, banmal means unofficial speech basically. Korean has honorofics you add to the end of most words and such in most situations to be polite but for close friends they remove them and it's called banmal, Seohyun never uses banmal to anyone because she was raised to always be polite but Yonghwa is trying to get her to talk like that to him.

After the show the other girls in SNSD said Seohyun had begun using banmal with them because of Yonghwa \o/

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Sunrise View Post
    You make me sick.

Deleted
    Playback? I think her earpiece was messing up, according to comments. you can see her getting annoyed towards the end xD

The dude is Yognhwa from C.N Blue, he kind of fake dated Seohyun from SNSD for a bit. I mean no one thought it was real, it was for a show called "we got married" was quite funny they were very cute together.

Here's a song the two of them wrote on the show
    To explain that, banmal means unofficial speech basically. Korean has honorofics you add to the end of most words and such in most situations to be polite but for close friends they remove them and it's called banmal, Seohyun never uses banmal to anyone because she was raised to always be polite but Yonghwa is trying to get her to talk like that to him.

After the show the other girls in SNSD said Seohyun had begun using banmal with them because of Yonghwa \o/
    You're like how Ely is with Lady Gaga