10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    You're like how Ely is with Lady Gaga

I'm going to take that as a complement!
    Thank you Joy!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    Playback? I think her earpiece was messing up, according to comments. you can see her getting annoyed towards the end xD

The dude is Yognhwa from C.N Blue, he kind of fake dated Seohyun from SNSD for a bit. I mean no one thought it was real, it was for a show called "we got married" was quite funny they were very cute together.

Here's a song the two of them wrote on the show
    To explain that, banmal means unofficial speech basically. Korean has honorofics you add to the end of most words and such in most situations to be polite but for close friends they remove them and it's called banmal, Seohyun never uses banmal to anyone because she was raised to always be polite but Yonghwa is trying to get her to talk like that to him.

After the show the other girls in SNSD said Seohyun had begun using banmal with them because of Yonghwa \o/
    I don't know, but some parts you looked at it, and the sounds and her moving the lips didn't coincide very well. Like she was saying "happy", for example, but at the same time the sounds were saying "you suck", something like that. It felt like it, but maybe the who uploaded the video didn't put the sound well, and yes I did saw her touching her pierce, she was quit bothered by it.

I'll listen to the song in a few minutes, my mom is cleaning the floor now and doing a lot of noise so I can't listen to it. >.>

-/+ 0 YES A 0!

0;1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;21;22;23;24;25;26;27;28;29;30;31;33;34;3 5; 36; 37;38;39;40;41;42;43;44;45;46;47;48;50

Deleted

I'm going to take that as a complement!
    Thank you Joy!
    Good! You should

12 and 49 left then, Majad.

10+ Year Old Account
    So now by the looks you only need 12 and 32?

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 10:55 PM ----------

Good! You should

Oh and a 49.
    Usually quite easy to get since everyone is going for the 50.

Deleted
    Good! You should

So now by the looks you only need 12 and 32?

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 10:55 PM ----------

Oh and a 49.
    Usually quite easy to get since everyone is going for the 50.

I need 3 numbers. 12, 32 and 49. The problem is that Fling likes to do 49 now. D:

By the way Anak, I'm hearing the song now, it's nice. Also, I had no idea Koreas had honorifics for every other they said. I thought it was just like -kun/-chan-/etc after saying someone's name, but that's probably just the Japaneses? I don't know, but I had no idea of that.

Also, Pur let me have a 0, but I think he didn't know I wanted one so he didn't lurk. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Kun and Chan are Japanese yea.

Korean has things like -Yo which goes at the end of a verb.
    Similar things for nouns, different versions of them for different occasions, and sometimes they change the previous letters.
    Think theres some others too, been a while since I was trying to teach my self korean xD but I think there's some for the ends of sentences as well.

One example "Ha" means "Do" but if you add the honorific "yo", which you would do unless talking to a close friend, it becomes "Haeyo" but "Sa" which means buy just becomes "Sayo"

I

Deleted
    Kun and Chan are Japanese yea.

Korean has things like -Yo which goes at the end of a verb.
    Similar things for nouns, different versions of them for different occasions, and sometimes they change the previous letters.
    Think theres some others too, been a while since I was trying to teach my self korean xD but I think there's some for the ends of sentences as well.

One example "Ha" means "Do" but if you add the honorific "yo", which you would do unless talking to a close friend, it becomes "Haeyo" but "Sa" which means buy just becomes "Sayo"

I
    Well, I guess Korean is kinda more complicated then. I always liked the honorifics like -chan and stuff like that, after a person's name, but I had no idea people used it for more than just names.

But it's still nice I think, atleast for me since my language, and probably a lot more languages, don't have these kind of honorifics. I mean we do, but it's only like Mr., Miss, and stuff like that, but meh.

+ 2

0;1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;21;22;23;24;25;26;27;28;29;30;31;33;34;3 5; 36; 37;38;39;40;41;42;43;44;45;46;47;48;50

10+ Year Old Account
    Good luck on those final two numbers (you'll never get them)..

...darn. LFR is tomorrow, not tonight

10+ Year Old Account
    In terms of honorifics Korean has more to it I think than Japanese, but overall Japanese is way way way more complicated than Korean. Korean was changed a few hundred years ago by one of their kings for the specific intention of making it easier for his citizens to learn
    So although there's more honorifics, the rules for them are quite simple. Where as Japanese has all that kanji and shinji and Chinese symbols that scare me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Good luck on those final two numbers (you'll never get them)..

...darn. LFR is tomorrow, not tonight
    Hai Dars!

Of course I will! I'll lurk! Also thank you.

LFR? Pft, that's for noobs.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 04:17 PM ----------

In terms of honorifics Korean has more to it I think than Japanese, but overall Japanese is way way way more complicated than Korean. Korean was changed a few hundred years ago by one of their kings for the specific intention of making it easier for his citizens to learn
    So although there's more honorifics, the rules for them are quite simple. Where as Japanese has all that kanji and shinji and Chinese symbols that scare me.
    The only thing form Chinese, Japanese and pretty much all related to them, is the symbols. I mean, what the hell do they mean? Also, do people actually write those on papers like if it was nothing? Like, "piece of cake I do it every day." I'm still wondering that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hai Dars!

Of course I will! I'll lurk! Also thank you.

LFR? Pft, that's for noobs.

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 04:17 PM ----------

The only thing form Chinese, Japanese and pretty much all related to them, is the symbols. I mean, what the hell do they mean? Also, do people actually write those on papers like if it was nothing? Like, "piece of cake I do it every day." I'm still wondering that.
    I know, some of their symbols are insane!
    Korea doesn't use them though, korean is mostly straight lines and circles

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    + 3
    What did you say to me? Pft, you suck, Pur, start posting decent things.

I know, some of their symbols are insane!
    Korea doesn't use them though, korean is mostly straight lines and circles
    I like straight lines and circles.

Also, I'm done on my new avatar and signature, I don't know if they are crappy or not, only when I put them here will I be able to see if they are or aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    They also use an alphabet. (Each symbol represents a single sound) There are only like 24 symbols compared to the thousands of Japanese ones (well maybe it's not thousands, but it's a lot )
    Well, they are a lot indeed, I don't even understand how people can decorate all those symbols. xD

+ 4

10+ Year Old Account
    +5

* leaps down from JoyJoy's lap and starts padding home*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now we just need to get you your last three numbers so you can use them hehe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    +5

* leaps down from JoyJoy's lap and starts padding home*
    Hai Dyra!

Now we just need to get you your last three numbers so you can use them hehe.
    Yes, yes! I want to see if it's good or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay Dyra, I also just got home

No more studies today. Nop. 8-17 is clearly enough. Got done with the most stressing project too which had to be in by this friday, so I'm basically deadline-free up until 2 weeks where my first real exam is. Aka I'm walking towards my doom.

+ 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    +3

LFR is for people wanting to gear up! Besides, we raid 25. Just is nice to try it all out on LFR first