10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I wouldn't... Those glasses ruin everything, Ely. Rest is just fine, wink is sexy though.
    What?? Those glasses are sexy * 100 on him!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I disagree.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    What?? Those glasses are sexy * 100 on him!
    Really? I seriously dislike the glasses. I'm not a fan of glasses, I don't care what glass you wear it will always make your face ugly, specially sun glasses, since I can't look at people's sexy eyes.

Deleted
    + 6

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know why, but she kinda does.

Only her cheeks aren't similar, but the rest seems so like her and vise versa. xD
    I don't see it
    But then again I never got Jessica mixed up with anyone. It's been a while so don't remember entirely who I got mixed up with who but I used to get Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona a bit mixed up

Here's
    a video showing them lol
    The thing someone says off camera that isn't subbed at the very end is "The dark skinned one is Yuri" xD

Deleted
    + 7

0;1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;21;22;23;24;25;26;27;28;29;30;31;33;34;3 5;36;37;38;39;40;41;42;43;44;45;46;47;48;50

---------- Post added 2012-10-09 at 05:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    I don't see it
    But then again I never got Jessica mixed up with anyone. It's been a while so don't remember entirely who I got mixed up with who but I used to get Yuri, Seohyun and Yoona a bit mixed up

Here's
    a video showing them lol
    The thing someone says off camera that isn't subbed at the very end is "The dark skinned one is Yuri" xD
    They don't look alike as much as Taeyon and Sica do.

Also, Yoona looks good.

Deleted
    That random Gaga picture... Looked so pretty..?

Guess my taste in females is completely off, I think she looked like a witch.
    Hi Anal!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saerwen View Post

Hi Anal!
    Hai Saerwen!

Gaga looks just fine in that one, but I must say, she looks very different from a few years ago.

Who is this Anal person?

10+ Year Old Account
    +3

Majad is mad! Bonkers! Bats in the belfry!

Really? I seriously dislike the glasses. I'm not a fan of glasses, I don't care what glass you wear it will always make your face ugly, specially sun glasses, since I can't look at people's sexy eyes.
    Those glasses look good on him. But I'm not defending all glasses. But those geeky/hipster glasses do make both girls and guys generally look cuter.

And sunglasses are awesome. And fashionable. I'd never give up my Ray-Bans for anyone.

Oh well, agree to disagree, etc.

+ 4.

Deleted
    It's okay. I wont hate people who use glasses.

But I just dislike glasses because it hides the person's face, and I want to look at a person's face!

About "normal" glasses, they just look horrible, and using them every minute, unless you use it for class or reading(That's understandable.), but using them all day is meh. :/

I don't know, but I wouldn't turn down a person with glasses, but then again, I doubt I would go for someone if she/he had glasses to look cool, same thing applies with cigarettes, but that's a different story.

10+ Year Old Account

Also, Yoona looks good.
    She does

Geez Taeyeon and Jessica havn't done much stuff just the two of them not compared to some other duo members anyway. Found a couple of songs but video is bad quality, this is the first good quality video I can find with them both. They don't look alike there at all to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Saerwen View Post

You're running out of redeeming qualities. I'm struggling to stay on good terms with you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    She does

Geez Taeyeon and Jessica havn't done much stuff just the two of them not compared to some other duo members anyway. Found a couple of songs but video is bad quality, this is the first good quality video I can find with them both. They don't look alike there at all to me.
    Yeah, they look very different here, but still.

I can notice very well now because Sica's cheeks come out a lot more than Taey's.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post

Sorry, I've been struggling to find free time to get around to it. I'll try and get it to you by the weekend though.
    It's ok! Just curious.

I has a hungry. Need edible material.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    + 6

0;1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;21;22;23;24;25;26;27;28;29;30;31;33;34;3 5;36;37;38;39;40;41;42;43;44;45;46;47;48;50

I need to take a shower... >.>

I'll be back everyone, and for you too Anak, I want more sexy videos and more sexy music.

You don't have to put them if you don't want to.

Deleted
    Hi

Today my professor brought half a body cut through the midsagittal plane, a leg and an arm to class. Some places, the skin had been cut off to show the muscles and bones. Then we totally touched dat body and located muscles and bones and blood vessels and stuff.
    +7

10+ Year Old Account
    + 8

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.