Deleted
    Hi Pur and Wergerhn!! Wasn't it totally gross? Huh? Gross?

Deleted
    Dollar make me holla!
    +11
    Hey yooou!

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Hi Pur and Wergerhn!! Wasn't it totally gross? Huh? Gross?
    Was there a blizzard, and you ended up having to keep warm inside it? You know like a sleeping bag.

Hi Nutty

Hey, Gengy, I didn't ask what happened with Charmander?

10+ Year Old Account
    + 12

I want to know what happened with your pokémon aswell Geng.

Hai Nutty btw. More 3*3*3 = 3^3 today?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    + 13

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Was there a blizzard, and you ended up having to keep warm inside it? You know like a sleeping bag.
    Do it again?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    Hey, Gengy, I didn't ask what happened with Charmander?
    Apparently she send me a text, that I didn't answer. Hands down, I never received a text. But she's suspicious of me now. That's good and bad. It could be that she'll just be like "evil!" or maybe she's like "... why don't you love me?!" The conversation was especially awkward because I didn't get what she meant, because she's Norwegian.

Deleted
    Ugh, I think I'm sick again...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    Eat MOAR fruit!
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Hai Nutty btw. More 3*3*3 = 3^3 today?
    Yeah D: It was better than yesterday though. Someone from the last group asked me: 'Excuse me, when will our old teacher be back?', to which I replied 'Maybe she won't. Do you want her to be back?' and some of them said yes, but then the others realized that she might not come back and started all 'No, we like you more.'
    You know, kids. (:

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Apparently she send me a text, that I didn't answer. Hands down, I never received a text. But she's suspicious of me now. That's good and bad. It could be that she'll just be like "evil!" or maybe she's like "... why don't you love me?!" The conversation was especially awkward because I didn't get what she meant, because she's Norwegian.
    Yeah well, being suspicious means she'll (probably) be prepared for the things that come. If you still prefer Charizard, that is.

+ 15

Getting banned cures illnesses. Trust me, I'm a doctor.

Do you Scandinavians see the Northern lights often?
    Last edited by Purifier; 2012-10-09 at 05:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nutshell View Post
    Yeah D: It was better than yesterday though. Someone from the last group asked me: 'Excuse me, when will our old teacher be back?', to which I replied 'Maybe she won't. Do you want her to be back?' and some of them said yes, but then the others realized that she might not come back and started all 'No, we like you more.'
    You know, kids. (:

+ 15
    Hahah, classic. There is a saying here in Sweden, "From fools and kids you get to hear the truth."

I think it would be fun to teach at highschool level. But the wages are kinda meh My skills are more paid on other places. Sadly, because there's a lack of good teachers nowadays and I believe I would make a good one. I'm very pedagogic.

Oh and + 16

Deleted
    + 18

0;1;2;3;4;5;6;7;8;9;10;11;13;14;15;16;17;18;19;20;21;22;23;24;25;26;27;28;29;30;31;33;34;3 5;36; 37;38;39;40;41;42;43;44;45;46;47;48;50

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Getting banned cures illnesses. Trust me, I'm a doctor.
    Up in the far north of sweden it's somewhat normal to see but not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Hahah, classic. There is a saying here in Sweden, "From fools and kids you get to hear the truth."

I think it would be fun to teach at highschool level. But the wages are kinda meh My skills are more paid on other places. Sadly, because there's a lack of good teachers nowadays and I believe I would make a good one. I'm very pedagogic.
    High school math is far more interesting, but I still haven't had a high school group. The wages are meh. But the wages for elementary school teachers and high school teachers are almost the same here (if not the same, I'm not 100% sure). I teach in a private school (it's like a tutoring thing), so I get the same wage, but I don't have to deal with 30 students at once and my colleagues are sweethearts. I don't have breaks between classes though I had 4 hours of non stop talking today.

+ 19

Deleted
    Pur really wants Joy to get banned again.

Up in the far north of sweden it's somewhat normal to see but not really.
    Move up further north and film it for moi.

+ 20

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Pur really wants Joy to get banned again.
    I would never want such a thing...