Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    + 17
    WHY I NEVER!!

caps

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    And you call us slackers Worg?
    que ?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    que ?
    You know very well.

+18
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    And bubblegum was 1 cent a pack!
    I just noticed...I had like 500+ posts and now I'm at less than 400. I WAS A FUCKING MECHAGNOME. WHAT HAPPENED????

I have no idea Treann. I still have most posts in pvm 2 and more posts than you have. Pass me in fun stuff and then you can call me a slacker :P

Lyr, I think I love you :O

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I just noticed...I had like 500+ posts and now I'm at less than 400. I WAS A FUCKING MECHAGNOME. WHAT HAPPENED????

I have no idea Treann. I still have most posts in pvm 2 and more posts than you have. Pass me in fun stuff and then you can call me a slacker :P
    The world folded in on itself.

10+ Year Old Account

Something went bonkers. Joy also lost some posts. I haven't noticed anything though.

Gotta go in 7 min
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. I think I lost 100 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    WHY I NEVER!!
    caps
    You would totally try that, don't lie

Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed. I think I lost 100 posts.

You would totally try that, don't lie
    Not too sure what your refering to but I totally would (depending on what it was)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by S9ch8ult7e View Post
    This is actually quite common, and if you're not careful you'll cause a number train wreck. If someone screenshots or quotes your number fail, you weren't fast enough.
    Hello spambot! Fun stuff posts don't increase your post count and next time, try not copying from the OP of the thread when what you're copying has nothing to do with anything being discussed.

(sorry if you're not actually a spambot, but your name is fishy as well as the 0 post count and nature of your post.)

Report the bot!!!!

SET IT ON FIRE!!!

O
    I think you didn't understood.

Morning Wass!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    I think you didn't understood.

Morning Wass!
    Oh, I'm sure you're talking about recently and the decline of my posts, but I never once called you a slacker or got on your case to post more when I was posting much more than you, did I?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Treann.

I'm off now people. It will all be over in 6 hours.

Ciao.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Bai Wass

Oh, I'm sure you're talking about recently and the decline of my posts, but I never once called you a slacker or got on your case to post more when I was posting much more than you, did I?
    I'll go direct then.

+22 numbers slackers
    WHAT IS THE GODDAMN NUMBER >:[
    /c
    +41 g'morning slackers!
    Ironite isn't it? lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Bai Wass

I'll go direct then.

Ironite isn't it? lol
    That's not directed at you though, that's for when people have gone like 10+ posts in a page when the last number was like 20+ minutes ago. They are truly slacking. You have talked to me about how I don't post as much as I used to and have called me a slacker b/c of it. If you mean my lack of number posting lately though, I've decided to stop posting numbers as much. Most people don't care and it won't be long before I go the way of Skel and leave b/c of it

That's not directed at you though, that's for when people have gone like 10+ posts in a page when the last number was like 20+ minutes ago. They are truly slacking. You have talked to me about how I don't post as much as I used to and have called me a slacker b/c of it. If you mean my lack of number posting lately though, I've decided to stop posting numbers as much. Most people don't care and it won't be long before I go the way of Skel and leave b/c of it
    ...... Really? not posting because people don't care won't help too much you know if you want the game up. same with the modbombs, you stop cause you think it's "unfair" of them, check the score man.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...... Really? not posting because people don't care won't help too much you know if you want the game up. same with the modbombs, you stop cause you think it's "unfair" of them, check the score man.
    You of all people should know full well that our scores came b/c we were UNCONTESTED for vast stretches of time or the only mods posting were Arlee and occasionally Kumduh and such, nothing like now. I look to the current set at hand. If the mods can't win at -4 without calling in a modstrike, then they obviously need even more help. That's why I find it unfair, b/c we have no chance AT ALL of defending. I couldn't care less about how many wins we've made b/c they have nothing to do with anything at all especially with how many we've won with no mod defense. Seriously, anyone arguing in favor of the mods should drop this one b/c it's so weak when you know what the past was like. Hell, even now the player wins are insanely high b/c the mods stopped posting as much. Bump em up to -5 or -6, maybe then they'll get some wins without resorting to zerging.

Calm down first Worgen, we're not gonna talk about the wins now, was just giving an example. i'm not against the people that doesn't post numbers, nor mods etc. it is just that when someone start blaming people for not posting numbers, or start enforcing the rules just to make people upset.........ah.....

Slacker is not a nice word you know...