Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kohtiko View Post
    I blame college. Have to be awake at 06:30 and it really screws me over when I don't go to bed until 3-4am.
    How do you get up after going to sleep at that hour?!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    If you like that, then you must also like the Infernal Machine. Uberbosses
    Was that the Pandemonium stuff from D2, or was that something else? I don't think I have good enough gear to get the right keys though.

Ah yes I heard about that.

D2 had uber tristram. I remember that well. Geting there and finally beating it on my srsly pimped paladin... I think paladins were the only class who could solo dat shit.

You had to get 3 keys of terror, hate and destruction... a 3x3 set. Each would open a portal to a different place, but not the same place twice (hence why u pref. wanted to open all 3 in the same game). Then you had to kill andariel's sister, uber-duriel and uber-izual. Dat was fun.

Once all those 3 were dead you could open the portal to ubertristram to kill uber-mephisto, diablo and baal.

That was nigh-impossible though even with maxed gear. I think the most painful thing was mephisto's aura that reduced your resistance and armor to slim to none, resulting in almost anything oneshoting you.

Baal did some fancy ball spell that would manaburn the shit out of you, diablo hit like a truck. And mephisto's lightning did aswell.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Stupid civilisation. Decreeing that society live by early bird riser times.

*spit*
    Yes, indeed.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    How do you get up after going to sleep at that hour?!
    The problem isn't getting up. The problem is staying awake after that.
    I don't get back home until around 8pm, meaning I have to stay awake for about 13-ish hours. It's not that easy when you've only had a couple of hours sleep.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Ah yes I heard about that.

D2 had uber tristram. I remember that well. Geting there and finally beating it on my srsly pimped paladin... I think paladins were the only class who could solo dat shit.

You had to get 3 keys of terror, hate and destruction... a 3x3 set. Each would open a portal to a different place, but not the same place twice (hence why u pref. wanted to open all 3 in the same game). Then you had to kill andariel's sister, uber-duriel and uber-izual. Dat was fun.

Once all those 3 were dead you could open the portal to ubertristram to kill uber-mephisto, diablo and baal.

That was nigh-impossible though even with maxed gear. I think the most painful thing was mephisto's aura that reduced your resistance and armor to slim to none, resulting in almost anything oneshoting you.

Baal did some fancy ball spell that would manaburn the shit out of you, diablo hit like a truck. And mephisto's lightning did aswell.
    I actually never got that far. Actually a good change that you can't have negative resistances anymore...
    I played my hammerdin for a bit, then stopped playing, made a new one to level 90ish, and that over and over for about 10 times. I really wanted a HotO

10+ Year Old Account
    I would never be able to stay awake in any of my classes with the amount of sleep you get.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Welcome back Joy. I love the new sig!

Deleted
    Alright. One last number before bed time methinks.

Goodnight!

Deleted
    Hi Fling.

Hi Gemi.

Night Hiko!

I blame college. Have to be awake at 06:30 and it really screws me over when I don't go to bed until 3-4am.
    Woah. 6:30 am? D: I pity you. :<

Deleted
    The problem isn't getting up. The problem is staying awake after that.
    I don't get back home until around 8pm, meaning I have to stay awake for about 13-ish hours. It's not that easy when you've only had a couple of hours sleep.
    That's silly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know how you guys can function with so little sleep.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    Welcome back Joy. I love the new sig!
    Thanks!

Nighty Hiko

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodnight Koh.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I would never be able to stay awake in any of my classes with the amount of sleep you get.
    I can, 3 times these last months.

Hai Hiko, Hai pOO, Bai Hiko

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Pair it with the fact that the course I am doing is accountancy, and you find that it's more effective than tranquilisers to put you asleep.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Woah. 6:30 am? D: I pity you. :<
    Naww, it's not too bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    That's silly.
    I'll tell you what's silly. It's pitch black when I leave the house to go to the bus station and it's pitch black when I get back to the bus station afterwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    I can, 3 times these last months.

Hai Hiko, Hai pOO, Bai Hiko

I don't see how, especially in some of the classes I'm less enthusiastic about, like Economics, which is just a bunch of people screaming "OMG REPUBLICANS ARE GREAT, HAIL ROMNEY!"

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    I actually never got that far. Actually a good change that you can't have negative resistances anymore...
    I played my hammerdin for a bit, then stopped playing, made a new one to level 90ish, and that over and over for about 10 times. I really wanted a HotO
    I had all those fancy things with their fancy abbreviations. Zaka, Hoto, Enigma, Mara's, Shako, SoJ, (and a ravenfrost), arach, sandstorm and... i dont remember the gloves. I think that was all my EQ at it's best.

My zealot (I loved zealots, tank with life leech ftw) had a fortitude. That one was epic.

Going to bed now, good night dear peoples.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    I don't see how, especially in some of the classes I'm less enthusiastic about, like Economics, which is just a bunch of people screaming "OMG REPUBLICANS ARE GREAT, HAIL ROMNEY!"
    Oh well. It's either this or being jobless.
    May as well get free education while I can.

Deleted
    I'll tell you what's silly. It's pitch black when I leave the house to go to the bus station and it's pitch black when I get back to the bus station afterwards.
    That's pretty horrible... When I wake up, some times, I'm like that too and I can't see shit in front of me. One day I almost fell because of that.
    <.<

Deleted
    My yawning is becoming more and more frequent. I'll see if I can actually head off this time.

G'night!

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 10:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's pretty horrible... When I wake up, some times, I'm like that too and I can't see shit in front of me. One day I almost fell because of that. <.<
    Silly British winters.

It was pitch black by 5PM today. I'm usually still in college at that time.