Deleted
    Who let the dogs out? Woof Woof, Woof, WOof woof! Who let the dogs out?

Who let the cats out? Meow meow, Meow, Meow Meow! Who let the cats out?

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Tom Bombadil?
    I am sorry what

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Longview View Post
    I am sorry what

Do you not know who Tom Bombadil is? :\

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Do you not know who Tom Bombadil is? :\
    I don't. :/

Okay, now I do. Yay for Google. Still never heard of him before, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Who let the dogs out? Woof Woof, Woof, WOof woof! Who let the dogs out?

Who let the cats out? Meow meow, Meow, Meow Meow! Who let the cats out?
    Dars?

Elyaan I think you're gonna have more work soon... let's say I'm innocent. But the work's not for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I don't. :/

Okay, now I do. Yay for Google. Still never heard of him before, though.
    You should read more :P Lord of the Rings is one of those books series that everyone who has interest in the fantasy genre should read.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Lindsey Stirling FTW Asme.
    You dissapoint me, Ely.

Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Elyaan I think you're gonna have more work soon... let's say I'm innocent. But the work's not for me.
    Oh fun. It depends how much work it'll be though. Since I'm lacking free time for Photoshop at the moment because of reasons. Just get whoever it is to send it to me anyways, and we'll see.

You should read more :P Lord of the Rings is one of those books series that everyone who has interest in the fantasy genre should read.
    I never really got into the LotR books. But the movies were great, so meh. Good enough for me.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    You dissapoint me, Ely.
    3:

10+ Year Old Account
    I just realized I'm an Elyaandict.

Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never really got into the LotR books. But the movies were great, so meh. Good enough for me.
    Shouldn't be. You're pretty much saying you'd rather take a cut up, mutilated, piece of highly decorated meh(the movies are good, but they're meh compared to the books) instead of the real thing. If you've ever seen any book to movie adaptation that you've read the book(s) for, you'd know they cut so much content out just to fit it into a 2-3 hour movie. I'm very glad that they're doing the Song of Ice and Fire books as a tv series rather than a movie for each book b/c they'd have to neuter everything to fit it into movie form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shouldn't be. You're pretty much saying you'd rather take a cut up, mutilated, piece of highly decorated meh(the movies are good, but they're meh compared to the books) instead of the real thing. If you've ever seen any book to movie adaptation, you'd know they cut so much content out just to fit it into a 2-3 hour movie. I'm very glad that they're doing the Song of Ice and Fire books as a tv series rather than a movie for each book b/c they'd have to neuter everything to fit it into movie form.
    It's like game of thrones. But even there, you get more out of reading the books. At least so I heard.

Lindsey Stirling FTW Asme.
    You dissapoint me, Ely.

Ah, it was you. I know someone posted that Stirling AC3 video a few days ago, but forgot who

Its okay Ely, I still love you.

Wass is awesome I have stream now, just need to fix my stupidly laggy connection

Nono Asme, that was Zerioc. I have just listened to about 250 songs of her since I've seen that.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like game of thrones. But even there, you get more out of reading the books. At least so I heard.
    Oh yes. Comparatively, and this is with made up numbers, a book to movie adaptation will cut out like 70% of the content to make it fit where something like Game of Thrones will probably cut out like 40%. There's still a lot of stuff cut out, but b/c it's spread throughout a whole season of like 10 episodes (idk how many each season has had) at an hour each instead of 2-3 or 3-4 hours in one movie, there's more stuff that can be shown.

Deleted

I just realized I'm an Elyaandict.
    Yay?

Shouldn't be. You're pretty much saying you'd rather take a cut up, mutilated, piece of highly decorated meh(the movies are good, but they're meh compared to the books) instead of the real thing. If you've ever seen any book to movie adaptation that you've read the book(s) for, you'd know they cut so much content out just to fit it into a 2-3 hour movie. I'm very glad that they're doing the Song of Ice and Fire books as a tv series rather than a movie for each book b/c they'd have to neuter everything to fit it into movie form.
    I don't really care enough about LotR to bother, tbh. It's a fantasy tale.. big deal (and that's my opinion on the matter). The extended cuts of each of the LotR movies are good enough for me to get the gist of each of them.

Its okay Ely, I still love you.
    What did I do?

Deleted
    What did I do?
    What didn't do you?!?!!!??!?!?!?!??!?!!?!