Procrastination is so awesome, right up untill the deadline.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    But 14 hours a day doing nothing but studying is impossible.
    The hell! It isn't

You lose your sanity in the process, but it's still possible. I know for a fact that I -once- studied 20 hours straight. Almost killed 4 people..

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmmmmmm nom nom nom nom

What're you having in your baguettes?

Think I'm going to have soup.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmmmmmmm nom nom nom nom

What're you having in your baguettes?

Think I'm going to have soup.
    Garlic flavored, toping off with a mix of stuff, melted cheese, ham, soft cheese, nutella...

I have 6 baguettes so im mixing atm Or well it was one long one (like the french ones) that I cut into 3 pieces and then halved each piece.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

10+ Year Old Account
    How was work Ana-ssi? :3
    Annoying! Like always.
    That girl I talk to to pass the time is on holidays from today, so next week will be even more boring! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    The hell! It isn't

You lose your sanity in the process, but it's still possible. I know for a fact that I -once- studied 20 hours straight. Almost killed 4 people..
    OK I could've phrased that much better. But as you said, you did your 20 hour stint once, and once only. I meant it's impossible to handle the mental strain of studying for 14 hours a day, everyday, over an extended period of time.

This idiot person seems to think Wass and his classmates should be able to do that over the weeks (or is it months Wass?) that this project is going to take.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    OK I could've phrased that much better. But as you said, you did your 20 hour stint once, and once only. I meant it's impossible to handle the mental strain of studying for 14 hours a day, everyday, over an extended period of time.

This idiot person seems to think Wass and his classmates should be able to do that over the weeks (or is it months Wass?) that this project is going to take.
    9 weeks I think it is. But that's his general consensus about studying at the uni.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    Garlic flavored, toping off with a mix of stuff, melted cheese, ham, soft cheese, nutella...

I have 6 baguettes so im mixing atm Or well it was one long one (like the french ones) that I cut into 3 pieces and then halved each piece.
    Garlic with Nutella. :s Not sure if would taste nice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garlic with Nutella. :s Not sure if would taste nice.
    It was ok. But the cheese is better. First time ever I tried nutella on this. And melted butter ofc <3

Molten cheese & ham is win. Or use cheddar cheese, hmmmmm.

10+ Year Old Account
    9 weeks I think it is. But that's his general consensus about studying at the uni.
    Sounds like a bit of a masochist if you ask me. Or is he a sadist? *ponder*

Either way there is something seriously wrong in his head. What about the people who might need to take on a part time job to provide the money they need to study at the University? When are they supposed to find the time to do that? What about fun FFS?!

Cheesy garlic bread is nom. :3

What about fun FFS?!
    This ''fun'' you speak of, what is it?

Either way there is something seriously wrong in his head. What about the people who might need to take on a part time job to provide the money they need to study at the University? When are they supposed to find the time to do that? What about fun FFS?!

You can have plenty of fun after uni. O wait....

10+ Year Old Account

Well he is "special", he enjoys programming more than anyone else. That's how his brain works. I'm not saying noone likes programming, but for him it's as fun as playing wow would be for some of you.

Damn those 6 baguettes disappeared fast...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well he is "special", he enjoys programming more than anyone else. That's how his brain works. I'm not saying noone likes programming, but for him it's as fun as playing wow would be for some of you.

Damn those 6 baguettes disappeared fast...
    That was fast.... I haven't even heated my soup yet!

And I can relate. My bf loves programming. But even he would baulk at coding for 14 hours straight.

If Wass spent the time he spent on cooking to his studies, he'd have a Ph.D. !

10+ Year Old Account

I only have one study related goal for the weekend. Find the exact formula to calculate a moving object's position after X amount of time, however I cannot use time. What I can use is the moving object's location, its heading and its speed. And my shotspeed.

Because I am the guy who shoots, and I want to shoot so that my bullet hits when the other guy has traveled D distance.

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 01:20 PM ----------

If Wass spent the time he spent on cooking to his studies, he'd have a Ph.D. !
    And if you spent the time raiding on cooking you would never go hungry!

And if you spent the time raiding on cooking you would never go hungry!
    I knew that was coming Touché

Guess it must make sense somehow, but you cannot use speed without using time :P Its distance per time-unit, after all.

10+ Year Old Account
    I knew that was coming Touché

Cooking is fun!