Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    That joyful dildo?
    What?

Deleted
    Give me that hat
    A dude stretches out his scrotum to look like a newsboy cap and his partner or partners chase him around the bed attempting oral sex and/or a headbutt to the junk.

Can someone explain that to me. I don't get it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Give me that hat
    A dude stretches out his scrotum to look like a newsboy cap and his partner or partners chase him around the bed attempting oral sex and/or a headbutt to the junk.

Can someone explain that to me. I don't get it.
    AHHAHAHAHH love the 'headbutt the junk'!

15+ Year Old Account
    Today is a horrible day for gaming. Scribblenauts, Planetside 2, AC3 on PC all came out today. As well, I finally got my WiiU so add Zombiiu, NSMB wiiu, and Nintendo land to that for me :<

And I think the last walking dead came out too. Wtf.

Deleted
    So you just run around your bed, stretching out your scrotum, while the girl tries to either crush you nuts with her head or put your penis in her mouth?

Too much to process at once, Canadian Friend.

15+ Year Old Account
    Oh, nvm. Walking dead is today for Xbox, tomorrow for everything else. That's fine. Scribblenauts!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Today is a horrible day for gaming. Scribblenauts, Planetside 2, AC3 on PC all came out today. As well, I finally got my WiiU so add Zombiiu, NSMB wiiu, and Nintendo land to that for me :<

Scribblenauts is out on wii u as well and has nintendo characters :P and don't forget to add Hitman: Absolution :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    So... here's a fun story: POST A NUMBER!

The Wii U isn't out here yet :<

Tell meh if the Wii U is good or nawt please

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Scribblenauts is out on wii u as well and has nintendo characters :P and don't forget to add Hitman: Absolution :3
    Yeah. I was going to buy it on Steam, but didn't know the WiiU version has extra content. Hrm...

and apparently Hitman is terrible, so I'm not going to even bother with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    The WIi U isn't out here yet :<

Tell meh if the Wii U is good or nawt please
    So far I like it, but I've only played with it for a couple hours or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    +3........
    Bigdom US-Tichondrius

Design by I4ni, Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah. I was going to buy it on Steam, but didn't know the WiiU version has extra content. Hrm...

and apparently Hitman is terrible, so I'm not going to even bother with that.
    I was having fun with it this morning. Don't tell me you're one of them mindless drones who reads all the negative reviews and let's the "professional" reviewers decide stuff for you. Though I do wish it was more like how I read it to be months ago when I pre-ordered it. Meh, I'm having fun and I got it for like 23$ anyways.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    +4
    Thanks person I've never seen before

Not so much thanks to Pur and Canadian Friend. Morons.

10+ Year Old Account
    + 5

10+ Year Old Account
    +4

I love Christmas. If someone is kind enough to Christmas up my avatar and sig I would be eternally grateful. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

So far I like it, but I've only played with it for a couple hours or so.
    Oki!

I heard people were having problems with a patch?
    +5

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    I was having fun with it this morning. Don't tell me you're one of them mindless drones who reads all the negative reviews and let's the "professional" reviewers decide stuff for you.
    I've mostly watched TB's almost hour long video on it. It's not really a review per say. It's a first look. It shows parts of the beginning, and other than the Chinatown level I didn't see anything that I would enjoy. Given I've only ever very briefly played one of the others so admittedly it wasn't on my radar before that anyways.

And no, I don't typically let reviewers decide for me. I watch videos and read reviews for the info, not the verdict. but when I see a game and it looks like it wouldn't be that great, and a majority of reviews are agreeing with that opinion I'm not gonna bother dropping 60 on it. Might get it if it goes on sale, but probably not.

Besides. I can usually trust TB's opinion for most things. I've noticed his interests are similar enough to mine that I can gauge my interest/how well I'll like something from his videos. (Puzzlers being the big one we disagree on. I love them lol.)

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    Oki!

I heard people were having problems with a patch?
    From what I've heard there's a patch to download if you hook the systems up to the internet. Just like the 360 had, and the wii had, and the ps3 had. People have just become more and more entitled and "I WANT IT NOW!"-y and so they find having to patch on the first day to be absolutely unacceptable. What the patch is actually for I unno, but it's not a big deal. This coming from someone who has a bandwidth limit on his internet.
    Last edited by Zerioc; 2012-11-20 at 08:14 PM.

Deleted
    + 7