10+ Year Old Account
    And ofc you can die due to eating glass sirreh Dars. Do you not realise how many blood vessels are needed to maintain your intestines? And when it comes to your small intestines, they're pretty much right on the surface of your gut. Damage the lining you can die, bleed out, perforate your gut, septaecemia. You fuck with your gut and you are in a world of trouble.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Yeah. I'll definitely miss Lee... And I kinda bonded with Kenny too and what he did just made my jaw drop. I just feel awful thinking Clem might be all alone now... Lee and her were just so tight it was like... ARGH. Y U DO DIS TO HIM!?
    I actually didn't like Kenny... right up until what he did. That made the character for me. Before that I had him written of as a selfish prick who cared about himself first, family second, and everyone else was disposable. But what he did really showed just how far he had gone. It was extremely well done, I thought. As for Clem I think that if she does need to be on her own she'll survive at least for awhile. I don't know how well a kid her age could really survive something like that, but I like to think Lee prepared her fairly well. Besides, I think those 2 figures from the after-credits scene will find her. Maybe it'll turn out to be Omid and Krista or w/e their names were (I didn't like them. At least, didn't know enough about them to care.) so we'll see.

I think my only complaint so far was that the walkie guy is still pissed at you whether or not you chose to take the stuff or not. It seemed too forced to me. He has it out for Clem and Lee no matter what. I get why they did it, but with how short this episode was it would have been nice to see more variation. Maybe different walkie guys depending on earlier choices. Hell, have one where it turned out to be one of the brothers again or something.

Deleted
    + 6

10+ Year Old Account
    Got me on my knees Layla, beging darling please Layla...

+ 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    wat
    What's up? I'm saying it's rude not to swallow. What's so difficult to understand?

+ 7.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    And ofc you can die due to eating glass sirreh Dars. Do you not realise how many blood vessels are needed to maintain your intestines? And when it comes to your small intestines, they're pretty much right on the surface of your gut. Damage the lining you can die, bleed out, perforate your gut, septaecemia. You fuck with your gut and you are in a world of trouble.
    Sure there are tons of it. But to grind glass small enough that we wouldn't be able to detect it (we can even feel grains of sand in our mouths), it'd have to be ground so fine it'd do little more than superficial damage. You'd bleed, of course, but nothing deadly. In order to perforate your stomach or intestines you'd have to swallow some big-ass pieces of glass, of a size that no one could hide in your food.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    I actually didn't like Kenny... right up until what he did. That made the character for me. Before that I had him written of as a selfish prick who cared about himself first, family second, and everyone else was disposable. But what he did really showed just how far he had gone. It was extremely well done, I thought. As for Clem I think that if she does need to be on her own she'll survive at least for awhile. I don't know how well a kid her age could really survive something like that, but I like to think Lee prepared her fairly well. Besides, I think those 2 figures from the after-credits scene will find her. Maybe it'll turn out to be Omid and Krista or w/e their names were (I didn't like them. At least, didn't know enough about them to care.) so we'll see.

I think my only complaint so far was that the walkie guy is still pissed at you whether or not you chose to take the stuff or not. It seemed too forced to me. He has it out for Clem and Lee no matter what. I get why they did it, but with how short this episode was it would have been nice to see more variation. Maybe different walkie guys depending on earlier choices. Hell, have one where it turned out to be one of the brothers again or something.
    I liked Kenny because I saw the good guy he was beneath it all. He wanted what was best for his family. I never go the picture that he was only out for himself... He would've sacrificed himself for Duck and Katjaa if it would've come down to that. And in a way I saw him having the same kind of personality and reasoning Lee (well, me) had. I would've done the same things if I was in his shoes. I fiercely defended Clementine and brought it forward that everything I did, was to keep her safe. And Kenny did just that with his family. I never even got to a fist fight with Kenny, I always managed to get through to him with reasoning. So I didn't hate him and I really grew a bond with him. I do tip my hat for what he did with Ben, even with all the bad blood he had with him.

I have to agree with that on some level too... I felt it was pretty awkward that his main reason to go after Lee were the supplies, even though I chose not to take them either. I get it why they chose to do it like that, but your idea wouldn't have been that hard to pull off. And it would've given a bit more variation.

Daymn, look at all that covered text!

Deleted
    Hi to everyone that showed up!

HAI PYR!

Ave! I finished it now.

So, the last part of Episode 4, I couldn't get Kenny on my side, but I loaded the game again, and guess what? I think it doesn't matter what you previously did, as in, helping him, I think it's about choosing the right words. If you choose option 3, which talks about family stuff, he will help you, if you chose something else, I don't think so, not option 1 atleast, dunno about 2.

As for Ben, I got him too!! It's pretty easy. Ken says that he won't go if he comes, but that's BS, you can easily say Kenny to f*ck off. xD And then you ask Ben if he wants to come or not!

Okay, Episode 5!

+ 6

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Sure there are tons of it. But to grind glass small enough that we wouldn't be able to detect it (we can even feel grains of sand in our mouths), it'd have to be ground so fine it'd do little more than superficial damage. You'd bleed, of course, but nothing deadly. In order to perforate your stomach or intestines you'd have to swallow some big-ass pieces of glass, of a size that no one could hide in your food.
    Oh I thought we were still talking force feeding. ^_^

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I was talking about large pieces of glass, Dars.

And I was also joking.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Hi to everyone that showed up!

HAI PYR!

Ave! I finished it now.

So, the last part of Episode 4, I couldn't get Kenny on my side, but I loaded the game again, and guess what? I think it doesn't matter what you previously did, as in, helping him, I think it's about choosing the right words. If you choose option 3, which talks about family stuff, he will help you, if you chose something else, I don't think so, not option 1 atleast, dunno about 2.

As for Ben, I got him too!! It's pretty easy. Ken says that he won't go if he comes, but that's BS, you can easily say Kenny to f*ck off. xD And then you ask Ben if he wants to come or not!

Okay, Episode 5!
    Woop woop, you go and finish it. I still want to hear your opinion of it! And good, good. Nicely done there!

+ 8
    Bai bai people

10+ Year Old Account
    +6

So was I..... *cough*

Bai bai PurPur

Deleted
    MY ARM!!!!

F*CK!!!

/c

+ 5

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    MY ARM!!!!

F*CK!!!

/c

+ 5
    I take it you decided to go all chop chop on the arm as well?