Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    I like trying new stuff.. but if I don't like it, I'll never go anywhere near it again.

And I think the only sport that I've ever enjoyed and been good at is Badminton..

Ask me to kick a ball or hit one with a bat in any other game? I will miss.
    Same here. If I don't like something I'm not going to give it a second shot. I won't force myself to eat something I dislike.

Tsk, same. On some level I liked baseball, but the motivation was drained out when the result was MISS! MISS! MISS! But with martial arts I was pretty good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Yeah. Looking good with no effort required. Lucky bastard! And he doesn't even go to the gym or anything. Pffft.

I actually liked martial arts but the typical sports like running, football... I'm not diggin' those.
    You should do Muay Thai!

What is that thing? A friend of mine has a thing like that and I pretty much have no idea what good it's for.
    It's called a shake weight.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did cross country for a year and a half (I did the practices, but I panic too much at meets to do well) but it was sort of awful and I remember losing like, 5 pounds, which is a really big deal for me. I always was and still am to some degree, very good at sprinting and short distance running, but I was terrible as cross country just because we would run like 8 miles per day and if you were new, it was brutal and made you never want to show up again.

Is badminton the one that's like tennis, but not?

That's what they call a shake weight, Ave, they're generally made fun of a lot because of how you use it suggests...something else.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    Thing is, I feel like I'm betraying my guild when I do that. I'm part of the core raidgroup, I'm there every raidnight. Suddenly not showing up anymore would just make me feel guilty, even if I tell them beforehand...
    Try explaining your situation to them? At least take a break if you don't enjoy yourself. Some time off might clear your thoughts about the situation a bit better.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    If you're done, you're done, you'll only grow to resent your raid team otherwise.
    The raiding itself is quite enjoyeable though. Last week I got my bow, which actually gave that rush again from 'your first epic'. But I had the same in Cata, I quit the day I got Malevolence. So maybe I should just quit.

Deleted
    Holy mother of wasted money. Remind me to never drink again! 800swe/kr to get hickups and that's it. -.-

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    That's what they call a shake weight, Ave, they're generally made fun of a lot because of how you use it suggests...something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by pOO flinger View Post
    It's called a shake weight.

[video=youtube;DzzDUmVUhTY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DzzDUmVUhTY[video]
    I think the video is a perfect example of what you suggested. I couldn't stop laughing at it. x'D

Same here. If I don't like something I'm not going to give it a second shot. I won't force myself to eat something I dislike.

Tsk, same. On some level I liked baseball, but the motivation was drained out when the result was MISS! MISS! MISS! But with martial arts I was pretty good.
    O lol, baseball. We used to play that during PE. I was so bad at it, but sometimes I had lucky moments. The 2 most memorable are me scoring a gamewinning homerun and in another game a gamewinning catchball(or whatever the English term is). That was a weird moment, the ball was literally coming straight for my face and suddenly my hand was there to catch it. Could've ended with a lot of pain instead :P

10+ Year Old Account
    The infomercial is actually probably worse.

Hi Jeav.

Something.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Is badminton the one that's like tennis, but not?
    Smaller, lighter, longer rackets. A shuttlecock instead of a tennis ball. And a higher net. Otherwise, it's basically the same.

I generally don't like the size/weight of tennis rackets and the weight/strength of the ball when hit. Badminton's just right for me.

Oh, and I also can't catch a ball for shit. Basically, I'm bad at every sport aside from badminton.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeavline View Post
    Holy mother of wasted money. Remind me to never drink again! 800swe/kr to get hickups and that's it. -.-
    Enjoyed the rose?

Deleted
    O lol, baseball. We used to play that during PE. I was so bad at it, but sometimes I had lucky moments. The 2 most memorable are me scoring a gamewinning homerun and in another game a gamewinning catchball(or whatever the English term is). That was a weird moment, the ball was literally coming straight for my face and suddenly my hand was there to catch it. Could've ended with a lot of pain instead :P
    Just the thought of a baseball hitting your face... Owwie. Those buggers are as hard as a rock.
    And I was bad at sports like baseball because I have bad joints, especially my wrists are a bit wonky. So I couldn't really muster up the strength to hit the ball that hard.

10+ Year Old Account
    The raiding itself is quite enjoyeable though. Last week I got my bow, which actually gave that rush again from 'your first epic'. But I had the same in Cata, I quit the day I got Malevolence. So maybe I should just quit.
    I know, but you said that the raiding alone isn't worth your 12 euro a month.

So unless one of them is going to pay it for you, it's best just to stop.

I wish some epics would damn well drop for me.... *lesigh*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think the video is a perfect example of what you suggested. I couldn't stop laughing at it. x'D
    On the subject of videos like this.

Deleted
    Hey all, kinda unrelated, but anyone here who happens to be at DH?: 3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm off to bed now. :3

*fluffs herself up and settles down purring*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Enjoyed the rose?
    The Rosé was fine after I mixed it. But the "Party" was horrible. I felt so old
    They invited me as VIP to a student party and holy fudge those people had nothing to talk about.
    Everyone was wasted and people begged me for cigarettes every other minute. Felt like Total recall (Arnold version).
    Such broken people I've never laid my eyes on. Computer ftw, I'll go full SC2 nerd first thing tomorrow :>

A shuttlecock instead of a tennis ball
    That sounds weird, but only when you say it...

That sounds weird, but only when you say it...
    That's why I included the pic. Haha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Smaller, lighter, longer rackets. A shuttlecock instead of a tennis ball. And a higher net. Otherwise, it's basically the same.

I generally don't like the size/weight of tennis rackets and the weight/strength of the ball when hit. Badminton's just right for me.

Oh, and I also can't catch a ball for shit. Basically, I'm bad at every sport aside from badminton.
    Ah, yeah, that's what I was thinking of. I can understand why you don't like tennis. The only tennis I do is tabletop tennis.

Something.