Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seebach View Post
    It boils down to this.

If Dalaran is updated to reflect these changes, the Horde should not be permited within its walls.

It will be a slap in the face to everyone for not keeping the continuity at least partially up to par.

Should Dalaran "relocate" to a new spot for MoP, but leave the old Dalaran in Northrend, I will have some mixed feelings, but will respectably keep that in check, as blizzard can only do so much to bastardize their own lore.

So your feeling is that when they do something that benefits and advances the Horde storyline it's advancing WoW's story in general, but when it benefits the Alliance and advances the Alliance storyline it's bastardizing the lore...good to know.

It's not even confirmed, and highly unlikely, but these tears of worry and Horde based qq taste just delicious.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    That's only true for the Dragon Soul raid and the Hour of Twilight heroic as those are current events. The other two dungeons that were released, one takes place in the past, and the other takes place in a possible future.

And when Mists of Pandaria releases all both the raid and hour of twilight will be past events and that makes perfect sense being in the Caverns.
    I was only refering to DS so mentioning the other 3 dungeons isnt relevant.
    Also with every new tier released the previous one is past already.Do you imply that we should move every past raid to CoT so that it makes more sense,like BT,MC etc?
    Yeah dont think so.

Quote Originally Posted by RyanEX View Post
    So your feeling is that when they do something that benefits and advances the Horde storyline it's advancing WoW's story in general, but when it benefits the Alliance and advances the Alliance storyline it's bastardizing the lore...good to know.

It's not even confirmed, and highly unlikely, but these tears of worry and Horde based qq taste just delicious.
    As were the tears of alliance QQ all throughout cataclysm but it was alot more plentyful

Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    As were the tears of alliance QQ all throughout cataclysm but it was alot more plentyful
    Well duh, newbie, the Horde aren't getting left completely out in the cold like the Alliance was in Cata. Though the amount of qq based on rumour and hypothesis is refreshing. Really makes you think about all those high handed comments that were handed down during Cata.
    STRESS
    The confusion caused when one's mind
    overrides the body's basic
    desire to choke the living shit out of
    some jerk who desperately needs it

Quote Originally Posted by Koreche View Post
    He who cries last cries hardest?

By the looks of things Bliz might be pulling their heads out of their butts and giving the Alliance a much needed boost... and some salty horde tears for seasoning.

I don't see Dalaran going alliance only. It is the major city in Northrend where people can go for profession training, class training, and the auction house. I don't see them putting in two new cities for both the Horde, and the Alliance to go to to get all this in Northrend. I also don't see them taking the time to mess with anything in Northrend to such an extent. They would have to change so much more then just Dalaran in Northrend, and I don't think they would be willing to do all that.

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread is going around in circles and has devolved into mudslinging. Locked.