Quote Originally Posted by Whitedebbie View Post
I just wanted to pop in and agree with those saying to get the logitech g600 instead... same button layout but made by a reliable brand with a rep for quality products. I currently have a Naga, which had to be replaced under warranty after barely 6 months of use, they have a common problem of mouse clicks sticking (double clicking when you only clicked once). Also Razer's new Synapse software is a steaming piece of shit... stores your settings on their cloud and loves to interrupt you frequently with auto updates which can't be disabled or scheduled, just does it whenever the hell it wants and always nags for a reboot.

I've always used logitech in the past and will be going back to them the next time this damn Razer starts acting up (which i suspect won't be long). I admit, I bought into their kewl logo and clever marketing... the fancy box and purdy lights and high price tag had me convinced i was getting a quality product.

I do love the extra buttons though and mapping them is easy (i also have never bothered using their wow addon, completely unneccessary).
Weird, I've had mine for well over a year now and it's still moving and clicking as smoothly as when I took it out of the box, and I never signed up for the synapse thing so it doesn't bother me