Poll: Would you run through that naked?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Probably. If I was allowed to examine the spiders first. Also, like it was said earlier, if I had a pool to jump into immediately after, likely.
    For the record, practically ALL spiders are poisonous, most of them aren't fatal though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Puck View Post
    I find it quite disheartening that I got an erection just by reading "Cowboy boots".
    Quote Originally Posted by Anodur View Post
    The greatest generation is long dead? Last I checked, Miley Cyrus, Kanye West, Rebecca Black, and One Direction are all still kickin'...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd do it if there was an ambulance on site. £500000 for a day or two in hospital, even a chance to walk away unharmed? Sure.

Brown recluse?

If so, you better up the amount to about $5 million, seeing as a bite from just one of them can cost up to $50k.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, beeing seen naked would be the greater downside for me :P

Deleted
    can i use my hands to stop my face getting any webbing on it? if so, then yes, but if i have to walk through and let them go on my face, then no!!!! i would rather burn the £500,000

10+ Year Old Account
    Alot of those look like Black Widows and I have arachnaphobia. If they weren't poisonous I'd probably consider it, but what's the point of enjoying money if you have a quart of spider venom in your body

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm joining the "depends on what kind of spider" crowd.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

jesus christ, it's venomous, not poisonous. you can drink venom until you puke and nothing will happen unless it has direct access to your bloodstream (bad ulcer, rotten tooth, etc)

poison is bad whether it's injected or ingested.

those are just garden spiders. won't even bite you. yes i'd walk through it for $500,000. the spiderwebs are worse than the actual spiders because it would take an hour to get them all off you, spiders would be doing their damndest to get away the whole time

and that looks fake as hell, but if it's real that's completely amazing. those spiders aren't known to share their spots with other spiders of ANY species and that's really cool if it's legit

they aren't black widows. Black widows don't live in that close.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just looking at the spiders in the pic, I would run through it for the money simply because those are non-poisonous spiders. And I am afraid of spiders since I have been bitten by a brown recluse before.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Deleted
    I'd rather wank with knives than go through that.

Deleted
    No, I wouldn't. As great as the money would be, I just can't see myself doing a stunt like that for the sake of some cash. A hefty sum to be sure, but spider bites are horrible at the best of times, let alone when there's a strong chance of venom being involved. Oh, and walking through thick spider webs is very, very difficult depending on the breed of the spider that spun them.

If the spiders don't have life-threatening venom? Absolutely.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Can I RUN through it?

As a general rule, being naked doesn't bother me - I swam in high school and college. Spiders are another matter. But 500,000 would pay off my student loans and then some.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    I'll take the 500,000 in euros.
    I will take it as well, except I will take the 500 mil, in pounds ££££££££££!!!!!! Spiders are the thing I love the most in this world!

I wouldn't even go to the same time zone as that.
    Apply blizzards model to any other subscription service,you'd be outraged:
    Netflix adds no new movies for a year, you click a new movie, there's a $5 fee.
    You're in an accident, click your onstar button, but there's an addition $20 fee for them to help.
    You turn on your tv only to find all you get are the infomercial channels. Every other show is pay per view.
    See how dumb that model is?

i would saw my leg of for 500.000 euro
    i would crawl trough a mine of spiders with a open mouth for 100 euro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazzy View Post
    I wouldn't even go to the same time zone as that.
    Maybe you already are!

Think, or better dream, about that ;-P

Deleted
    Why would I run through that for any amount of money? I would end up dead before reaching the other side so no real reason to try.

Quote Originally Posted by KachynaEU View Post
    I will take it as well, except I will take the 500 mil, in pounds ££££££££££!!!!!! Spiders are the thing I love the most in this world!
    Oh snap I'll take mine in GBP now it's higher than the euro.