Stacking up dust of disappearance for mop

Im not on the beta but i just came back from the ptr this may be a bug or a oversight so plz dont flame me

and its seems to me dust of disappearance is used to remove talents as well as glyphs

now we all know it costs 10g to buy one dust of disappearance so would it be a wise investment to stack up on this stuff cause people are gonna wanna keep chop and changing there talents and im sure they wont want to pay 10g every time they wish to swap a talent

Cinderblossom is cheap and i can get 3 dusts from 2 pigments

so what are your thoughts is there some other reagent that changes talents in mop that im not aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Starting level 86 you need Tome of the Clear Mind, which is 10g and a bit on beta from various vendors.

EDIT: Which is to say that Dust of Dissapearance is usefull for the short period of talent resets and people checking things out when 5.0 drops, but useless once Mists itself launches. Short window to sell all of your goods in.
    Last edited by xskarma; 2012-07-21 at 11:15 AM.

Deleted
    People still buy the dust on the ah instead of buying it from the scribe vendor ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    People still buy the dust on the ah instead of buying it from the scribe vendor ?
    why not? its cheaper

Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Starting level 86 you need Tome of the Clear Mind, which is 10g and a bit on beta from various vendors.

EDIT: Which is to say that Dust of Dissapearance is usefull for the short period of talent resets and people checking things out when 5.0 drops, but useless once Mists itself launches. Short window to sell all of your goods in.
    Yeah there usually is a short window before 5.0 and when mop finnally goes live and im sure loads of people will wanna try out there talents and have no wish to pay 10g a time just to change a talent they dont like

maybe i will keep hold of them then offload them just before mop hits

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Considering it's cheaper than the vendor most of the time, I'm actually surprised when people buy it off the vendor.
    Vereesa formerly of Paragon and Depraved
    WCL

You would think when resetting the talents, and altering well over half the existing glyphs in the game, they would also clear all active glyphs too. Or is that making too much sense? x.x
    Last edited by Sciaso; 2012-07-22 at 01:03 AM. Reason: typo!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Im not on the beta but i just came back from the ptr this may be a bug or a oversight so plz dont flame me

and its seems to me dust of disappearance is used to remove talents as well as glyphs

now we all know it costs 10g to buy one dust of disappearance so would it be a wise investment to stack up on this stuff cause people are gonna wanna keep chop and changing there talents and im sure they wont want to pay 10g every time they wish to swap a talent

Cinderblossom is cheap and i can get 3 dusts from 2 pigments

so what are your thoughts is there some other reagent that changes talents in mop that im not aware of
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't all the talents and glyphs get reset once 5.0.4 hits?

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 02:06 AM ----------

You should either make glyphs or farm herbs and sell when MoP launches so people with those professions get an early boost.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibuya View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but don't all the talents and glyphs get reset once 5.0.4 hits?

---------- Post added 2012-07-22 at 02:06 AM ----------

You should either make glyphs or farm herbs and sell when MoP launches so people with those professions get an early boost.
    Yes all the talents get reset but people are gonna be like kids at christmas trying out different talents and glyphs and that will get expensive

As someone pointed out there is a window just before mop hits where everyone is gonna wanna play around with there talents and glyphs and at 85 the only way to do it is with dust of disappearance so that stuff is gonna be like gold dust

now like i said i know you can buy the stuff from a vendor but thats 10g for just 1 and being that cinderblossom is cheap i see a nice little earner untill MoP hits and people reach level 86 and the dust becomes worthless

Very true. The way MoP is set up gives you so many options to shift your talents in such different directions, causing you to need different glyphs. People always get so excited and will sit there and mess around with several setups. DoD will be used in abundance. Problem comes down to the idea that it doesn't shoot up in price so much that the vendor does't exactly charge all that much more. If you are only going to pay 1-2g more from a vendor, than many people just assume save the time of searching for it on the AH, buying, then getting from the mail. It is a very tight line.
    Looking to make money a few bucks from reviewing music? Head over HERE