Obtainable Battle Pets per zone?

Hi
    I'm bored...so I'm gona try get all pets possible at beta right now (yeah, I'm THAT bored).

Anyone got a list somewhere or that can make a list with the "datamining"? Info on pets says where you can get them, so maybe it's possible to gether the info through datamining (wish I knew how that is done). And put them in excel or something and sort by zone.

Have not found a site that keep track of them. Or I just simply go zone to zone and check in every fight, if there is anything I don't have...yet.

ANOTHER question/request.
    Where the hell do you get Baby Ape? It clearly says Northern Stranglethorn. But I have done 100 fights without seing a single one.

And a last question...
    Do instances have battle pets? Have not checked myself.

---------- Post added 2012-07-18 at 06:10 PM ----------

Unless someone got a list, then I'm on my way making one while I gather pets.
    Btw...no spiders to get in Terokkar? Blizzard fails on that if you ask me.

All I know is that some pets are rare and have specific conditions for them to show up. Super vague, but that's all I got. I never saw a Minfernal while cruising felwood, and I know the lordaeron ghost pet is apparently tricky to get.

Will be making a list "on the go".
    When I'm done with a zone, I post it here.
    I'm also flying over zones where I know there are special mobs. For instance where the spiders are @ Terokkar southeast corner to search for spawns.

THE LIST
    Outland is "completed", tomorrow I'll go for Northrend, if my child let me.

Outland
    Terokkar Forest (level 18)(6 pets)
    Rat
    Skunk
    Snake
    Squirrel
    Stripe-Tailed Scorpid
    Warpstalker Hatchling
    (no Spiders? C'mon Blizzard...this is like spiders HQ in Outland)

Shadowmoon Valley (level 19)(4 pets)
    Ash Viper
    Fel Flame
    Scorpid
    Tainted Cockroach

Hellfire Peninsula (level 17)(3 pets, only count the ones I'm sure at)
    Adder
    Flayer Youngling (Rare? I fought one in PvP, but not found any myself)
    Scorpid
    Tiny Harvester (Seems a bit odd? Says Westfall only on pet.)
    Jade Tiger (can't catch this one, rare spawn I guess, seen it several times in diffrent zones)

Nagrand (level 18)(7 pets)
    Adder
    Clefthoof Runt
    Prairie Dog
    Rabbit
    Rat
    Squirrel
    Toad
    Jade Tiger (9 times even in 26 fights...can't catch this one, rare spawn I guess, seen it several times in diffrent zones)

Zangarmarsh (level 17)(3 pets, expected alot more tbh)
    Small Frog
    Sporeling Stout (Only around Sporeggar iirc, found one fight in 15 minutes...and it had a Sporeling)
    Snake

Blade's Edge Mountains (level 18-19)(7 pets)
    Brown Marmot
    Rabbit
    Rock Viper
    Scalded Basilisk Hatchling (Only in NE at Skald)
    Scorpid
    Skittering Cavern Crawler
    Squirrel
    Tiny Harvester (Yeah...feels like a bug to me, main pet for this fight was Scalded Basilisk, but in fight a Tiny Harvester)
    Jade Tiger (6 times even in 20 fights...can't catch this one, rare spawn I guess, seen it several times in diffrent zones)

Netherstorm (level 19)(4 pets)
    Cat
    Fledgling Nether Ray
    Mouse
    Nether Roach

Isle of Quel'Danas (level )( pets)
    There are no pets here.

---------- Post added 2012-07-18 at 06:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    All I know is that some pets are rare and have specific conditions for them to show up. Super vague, but that's all I got. I never saw a Minfernal while cruising felwood, and I know the lordaeron ghost pet is apparently tricky to get.
    Ah, that's good to know. I had a feeling they would be rare spawns some of them.
    Last edited by aggression; 2012-07-18 at 09:51 PM.

Yea the little information under the Minfernals says that they sometimes rise up from the remains of larger infernals. I have been about 30 minutes just killing infernals and have not found any.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anoregon View Post
    I know the lordaeron ghost pet is apparently tricky to get.
    It is possible that it only appears at night, maybe that is what makes it hard to get? Not sure if it appears only at night, however when I got mine, there are at least 5 others around on my map, seemed pretty packed. Got it near a scarlet watchtower just to the west of Undercity. Obviously I did it at night.

Filled the list alot more. On to netherstorm now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dancing Turkey View Post
    Heres a handy list for Eastern kindgdoms.

http://www.warcraftpets.com/communit....php?f=3&t=176
    Thanx alot! Then I dont need to go there. Except to get the ones I miss, hehe.