since 1.1 : FPS issue fixed?

Hello
    I quited wow 1 year ago.Started to swtor 2 days after its release played 400 hours at total then i joined army for obligated army dutty at 12 april .1.2 released a few weeks after i joined army.Im planning to renew my sub after 30 september when my army duty is ending.I have no plans to buy expansions for my old mmo and planning to continue to swtor.

I had some annoying fps issues.I tried to batch ram thingy , turned off shadows etc but i couldnt fix it.Due to i wont be able to upgrade my system because ill need to look for a job first.I had 50 fps with highest settings but it was dropping to 10 fpses at warzones during fights.It was ruining my fun , gameplay and it was tiring for my eyes.I wanted to ask has there been any implentations to fix fps issues since patch 1.1 ?

Thanks
    I Dont Read the signature rules

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of issues related to their engine have been fixed since 1.1. Ontop of that, nearly every patch is some sort of game engine update as well.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    A lot of the of the optimization issues have been fixed. You should be good to give it another go on at least high settings if you were hitting 50fps at any point prior.

I had major FPS issues at launch, particularly in warzones and on a couple certain planets. These days my FPS is pretty much always at an acceptable level. I still think it could be higher in some areas, but it's definitely improved a lot.

thank you guys so much for answers
    I got very limited time on internet so its faster for me to ask instead search
    I Dont Read the signature rules

I had issues like you did, I took a break, and came back in March after 1.1 and many of the issues were fixed, unfortunately 1.2 caused me more fps issues for some reason.