Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    If your games are tagged as "Tradable", or "Gift", they are tradable (basically, if they're in your Steam Inventory). If they're in your Library, they're not tradable. Unless I'm mistaken.

Edit: I attempted to look up your name on Steam, "nickel510" wasn't found.
    Thanks for the info iced. I don't know why nickel510 didn't work, I'm in the U.S. if that matters.

I'll trade Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box for Deus Ex: HR Augmented Edition. or anything else, just offer me.
    steam: radeghost
    Last edited by Radeghost; 2012-07-21 at 08:32 AM.

Deleted
    Have a copy of Nation Red and Frozen Synapse up for trade

Deleted
    I have tons of games on my steam thing, shame I cant give them away or sell them.

how do i trade them?
    Last edited by mmocae06178e2b; 2012-07-21 at 09:03 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MorTvicR View Post
    I have tons of games on my steam thing, shame I cant give them away or sell them.

how do i trade them?
    You can't if they're in your library. Only if they're in your inventory (click on 'view' --> 'inventory')

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Waervyn View Post
    You can't if they're in your library. Only if they're in your inventory (click on 'view' --> 'inventory')
    lol ok cool, never knew that -

So it says I can gift. Half life 2 - Half life episode: one and Portal.

Nobody will probably go for this, but if you buy oblivion goty edition and gift it to me, within a week I will buy you any 5.00$ game of your choice <.< I will tell you all my wow names and rl name so you can find me and beat me mercilessly if I do not follow through (But i will)

Quote Originally Posted by kailtas View Post
    I give you payday the heist for it.
    Oh, we have a deal then.

Don't have a clue how trading works in Steam though.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

OP, if you haven't gotten a copy of Terraria already, I have 3 just rotting in my inventory. Just as well, if anyone else wants one of the other 2 copies, PM me. I also have AaAaaAAA!, Defense Grid, and Killing Floor + Defense Alliance 2 combo.

I'm HIGHLY interested in a strange ubersaw from anyone who plays TF2.
    Last edited by AmerikanRejekt; 2012-07-21 at 08:18 PM.

I have a copy of Torchlight if anybody wants to trade. If anybody got an extra copy of Trine 2 when it was on sale a few days back for like 2.50 I wouldn't mind trading, but eh, offer anything really.

10+ Year Old Account
    Have a copy of Nuclear Dawn, trading it for anything :P
    i7-6700k 4.2GHz | Gigabyte GTX 980 | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Intel 750 Series SSD 400GB | Corsair H100i | Noctua IndustialPPC
    ASUS PB298Q 4K | 2x QNIX QH2710 | CM Storm Rapid w/ Reds | Zowie AM | Schiit Stack w/ Sennheiser HD8/Antlion Modmic

Armory

I have Portal 2, if anyone would be willing to trade for Arma II: Combined Operations? Or even just Arma II, I'm not exactly picky.. lol
    Steam ID: Hyoshini

Quote Originally Posted by phillipisawarlock View Post
    I have The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings Enhanced Edition that I no longer want. My system can't play it well and it's just sitting in my library. Looking for game(s) with equal value.

Steam ID: pebrocks
    1.) I searched for "pebrocks" as a user, could only find "^2|UHS| ^9Pebrocks", which didn't have the game installed, nor in their inventory.
    2.) If a game is in your library, you cannot trade it. You can only trade games that are in your inventory, and tagged as "tradable".

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
    Last edited by icedwarrior; 2012-08-24 at 11:42 AM.

Deleted
    Got a 75% off portal 2 coupon, valid until august 30.

Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Got a 75% off portal 2 coupon, valid until august 30.
    Same here. PM or post here for it.
    <-- That is otterly adorable.

Have two Portal 2 codes; One 100% off, and the 75% code that everyone with the game has.

The games I'm interested in (Darksiders (first) and Alan Wake) might not be equal value, but hey. You have the option.
    &nbsp;

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the 75% off of portal 2 and I have a tradable version of Prototype 1. PM me if you are interested in either of them.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Have a copy of Frozen Synapse. Willing to trade for just about anything.

have a copy of torchlight

can trade for just about anything

I'm willing to trade my Counter-Strike:Source for any possible game out there. Hoping it would be reasonable.
    Anyone interested please reply to this thread or simply PM me for info about the game/steamprofile