Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    Can you trade games even if you bought and played it

How do you trade off steam. I have a few games I don't play as much wouldn't mind trading it.

The Games I have are as follows:

Witcher 2

Crusader Kings 2

I Am Alive

Deus Ex

The Walking Dead
    if its in your library sadly you cant trade them.. when you go to buy something, there is an option to gift the item and send to a friend or store in your inventory. You need to store it to your inventory for the game to become a tradable gift which then can used for trading.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    if its in your library sadly you cant trade them.. when you go to buy something, there is an option to gift the item and send to a friend or store in your inventory. You need to store it to your inventory for the game to become a tradable gift which then can used for trading.
    If they didn't want the game why would people store it in their inventory.

Quote Originally Posted by FusedMass View Post
    If they didn't want the game why would people store it in their inventory.
    People buy bundles, people buy spare copies on sale, so they can use them to trade for something that wasn't on sale, later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sevaara View Post
    Got quite a few DOTA2 keys myself, expecting nothing in return also, let me know if you need one (either PM me or quote me here).
    if you still have any pm me please, thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kavoo View Post
    if you still have any pm me please, thanks
    PM me your Steam ID. I'll add you & gift DOTA2 when I get home from Uni.

---------- Post added 2013-01-28 at 09:55 PM ----------

Two keys given out, got 10 left.

PM me your Steam ID to get one (make sure to include some information such as country so I know who you are on Steam, a lot of people have the same name!)
    Last edited by Sevaara; 2013-01-28 at 09:56 PM. Reason: Updating

Deleted

Giving away 15 DOTA Keys

have 15 keys gathered up somehow on steam lol, just PM or post your email address!

Not to be an idiot but what kind of dota keys? I thought the game came out already, is it a product key? do I get the game with this key?

Deleted
    yeah its the full game - i gift it then it appears in your steam libaray

Deleted
    I've also got 10+ if anyone needs and the OP runs out, add me to steam

+
    Have 17 keys to give away for free.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    Not to be an idiot but what kind of dota keys? I thought the game came out already, is it a product key? do I get the game with this key?
    It's still more or less beta, and there's truckloads of keys being sent all the time. I think I got like 20 keys too and no idea who to give them to.

Deleted
    If you're looking to give away or get Dota 2 keys I suggest using this steam bot, it will accept your keys and give out to others. http://steamcommunity.com/id/dota2bot

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaeros View Post
    If you're looking to give away or get Dota 2 keys I suggest using this steam bot, it will accept your keys and give out to others. http://steamcommunity.com/id/dota2bot
    That one was easy to use.

Deleted
    anyone got a max head for trade.. got like 50+ keys and no space

Deleted
    I have 14 Dota2 invites to give out. Inbox me.

i got a copy of trine and 20+ dota 2 keys pm me

Free Europa Universalis III: Chronicles Key

So I got an email from Paradox with a Steam key for Europa Universalis III: Chronicles.
    Turns out I already have that game, so I will hand on the key to someone else who wants one.
    Just send me a PM, first come, first serve. Please only send a PM if you are really interested in that game, not just because it's free. Thanks.

EDIT: Key is taken.
    Last edited by Qoo; 2013-02-23 at 10:50 PM.

Merged threads.

Deleted

Giving away 10 Defence of the Ancients 2 (DOTA2) Beta keys

Hey all, I am apart of the DOTA 2 beta and have been sent 10 beta keys to give out to anyone who wants to play, if you want one feel free to PM or reply in the thread, I have asked the mods to make this thread and they said it was alright to do so.

Update on the tradable things I've got:

• Terraria
    • Torchlight 2
    • 34 Team Fortress 2 keys.
    • Swords & Sworcery Steam Key
    • Splice Steam Key
    • Crayon Physics Deluxe Steam Key
    • Walking Mars Steam Key

Looking for offers that aren't DOTA / The Ship.

In the event that you want a game that I have a key for, I'll go first, provided you have enough hours / games / won't scam me.

My Steam profile.