Lucid Virtu Universal MVP Software License Problem

I recently bought an ASRock Z77 Pro3 motherboard from newegg, which comes with Lucid Virtu Universal MVP software on the CD that comes with the motherboard. I installed the Lucid Virtu Universal MVP software, and it is acting like it is only a trial version. Is it supposed to be a trial version or a full version? Has anyone else had this problem? Does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you in advance for your help.

Here is a link to my configuration:

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant / Benchmarks

CPU: Intel Core i5-3570K 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor ($189.99 @ Microcenter)
    Motherboard: ASRock Z77 Pro3 ATX LGA1155 Motherboard ($102.55 @ Newegg)
    Memory: G.Skill Sniper Low Voltage Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory ($49.99 @ Newegg)
    Hard Drive: Crucial M4 128GB 2.5" Solid State Disk ($94.95 @ B&H)
    Video Card: MSI Radeon HD 7850 2GB Video Card ($209.99 @ Newegg)
    Case: Corsair 500R Black ATX Mid Tower Case ($118.85 @ Mac Connection)
    Power Supply: SeaSonic 620W ATX12V / EPS12V Power Supply ($89.99 @ Newegg)
    Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer ($24.98 @ Newegg)
    Monitor: Asus VS247H-P 23.6" Monitor ($176.44 @ Amazon)
    Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium Full (32/64-bit) ($154.36 @ Amazon)
    Total: $1212.09
    (Prices include shipping and discounts when available.)
    (Generated by PCPartPicker 2012-07-19 08:57 EDT-0400)

Looked at the review comments on Newegg, and I saw at least 2 describing that it was a trial rather than a full version.
    It seems that you are being mislead regarding the state of the software you receive.

Thanks ComputerNerd. I noticed those reviews as well. I'm thinking that those few people are having the same issue that I'm having, rather than that everyone who bought this motherboard got a trial version of this software. I did some googling before I made this post and I learned that there are others having the same problem I'm having, both with ASRock motherboards and with motherboards from other manufacturers, however, there are also some others who are not having this problem, which makes me think that there is a solution. Also, there does not appear to be any way to purchase a license to this software, except by buying a motherboard that comes with this software, which also suggests that mine should not be a trial version. In addition, the files installed with this software include a EULA which does not indicate that it is a trial version.

Has anyone been able to get the full version of this software to work on this motherboard? Or, on another ASRock motherboard? Or, on any other motherboard?

Thanks in advance.

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 08:18 AM ----------

UPDATE. I updated my BIOS and I updated my Lucid Virtu MVP software to the latest version, and the my Lucid Virtu MVP software is no longer showing up as a trial version, it now appears to be the full version. However, now, when I start a game that this software supports, such as Starcraft II or Diablo III, I get the following error message, "Invalid Key! Do you want to remake the key?" If I hit no, then the game will start, but the Lucid Virtu MVP software does not appear to be doing anything. If I hit yes, then I get a warning message that says that "Warning! You're remaking the license of the program. After remaking you will need to register for a new license key to continue using the program." At that point I hit cancel, because I don't know what will happen if I hit continue.

Has anyone else had this problem? What happens if I hit continue? Any suggestions on how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for your help .