10+ Year Old Account

Stocking up for MoP

Hey I do not know if there is a thread for this already but my question is should I stock up all of the mats for professions? and then sell them a day or after MoP is released? then start to farm moP Mats? For quick gold and help people lvl their server first professions?!?
    Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Not the next day but over some weeks, maybe, when alts grow up a bit and want a new profession. You could profit from that.

Deleted
    Personally I would stock up on items, and buy items that go for cheap. Don't sell them 1 day after, sell them when the majority of the players hit 90, then they will get more free time on their hands and you can easily sell them for a lot of profit
    (...but that's my opinion)

Deleted
    I would hit 90 asap and stock up on mats for a good few weeks until people start getting upgrades in the new raid zones. That's when you slam your stocked items on the AH.

Deleted
    Hit 90 asap and jyst farm mop mats. Many people stockpiling will get it wrong. More profit to be made from new content unless you really know what you are doing. Look for choke points or whether you can acquire stuff really cheaply.

I'd be taking a break from the game so you can come back with a degree of enthusiasm.

10+ Year Old Account
    My Tactic:

Buy all Cataclysm herbs under 40g

Make Inks out of it

Stock up all the inks so i can trade em in for the older ones

5.0.1 patch, i will be making alot of the new glyps and i will keep doing this untill 5.0.3

Great succes afterwards!

BTW 1k of each glyph is like 20k ink's

bnet: Adimaru #2805

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, when stocking up, check if the materials that you are stocking up on are not removed. For example, they removed enchanting rods so quite a few rarer mats for higher level enchanting rods are not worth having.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Well, when stocking up, check if the materials that you are stocking up on are not removed. For example, they removed enchanting rods so quite a few rarer mats for higher level enchanting rods are not worth having.
    Unless ofc it is just for beta as most people are suggesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 999tigger View Post
    Unless ofc it is just for beta as most people are suggesting.
    Yes, could be that, but imho they are gone for good. Different vials went away for alchemy. Different parchments went away for scribes. Makes sense that different rods would go away for enchanters too.