15+ Year Old Account

Be on the look out, fake emails are here: from "swtor.net"

I got this in my spam email today, thought I'd share because there is only one place where I use my spam email (my TOR account is linked to my private email account) when it comes to anything game-related... and it's here; mmo-champion.

You know the drill... delete it.

Greetings!

It has come to our attention that you are trying to sell your personal Star Wars account(s).

As you may not be aware of, this conflicts with the EULA and Terms of Agreement.

If this proves to be true, your account can and will be disabled.

It will be ongoing for further investigation by LucasArts's employees.

If you wish to not get your account suspended you should immediately verify your account ownership.

You can confirm that you are the original owner of the account to this secure website with: :

fakewebaddress(dot)com

Login to your account, In accordance following template to verify your account.

* Secret Question and Answer
    Show * Please enter the correct information

If you ignore this mail your account can and will be closed permanently.

Once we verify your account, we will reply to your e-mail informing you that we have dropped the investigation.

Regards,

LucasArts, the LucasArts logo, STAR WARS and related properties are trademarks in the United States and/or in other countries of Lucasfilm Ltd. and/or its affiliates. 2012 Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. or Lucasfilm Ltd. All rights

Deleted
    getting these most 2 per day ...

10+ Year Old Account
    They do the same thing with wow...such good for nothing leaches these hackers are.