Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I don't see my Feline Familiar on the table of "instantly rare pets" for pet combat - so is my Feline Familiar doomed as a normal pet (weak pet) or will it be a pet to capture in the wild ?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TheJekyll View Post
    Sheesh, blue posts have become increasingly more hostile lately. Not sure if it's a bad thing or a good thing. I mean, some of the questions they get asked are really stupid, but on the other hand, shouldn't they maintain some kind of higher ground, as they are the representatives?
    Well, you know what they say? You can't educate pork and you can't stop the kiddies from QQing!! Think Blizz are just sick of them bitching now tbh, and with good reason. If I had to cope with whining little gits like that all the time I would have sent out a petition by now for the implementation of a law that prohibits stupid people from breeding!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    If they're replacing superkittyrunform with that stag can I get a glyph to poof the stag

Quote Originally Posted by jijiel2002 View Post
    Wait ...
    If i read correct : new DEFAULT travel form ?
    So the old kitty is gone ??
    there is a glyph to have the old cheetah from
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Life Lesson #1 - People are terrible.

Don't let it get to you. It'll only spoil your own personal enjoyment if you do.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PandurBear View Post
    No, I don't see what you're pointing out... How is implementing a new aesthetic feature for a class "giving players everything" or anywhere near similar to easy access gear? I'm glad you quit (for a stupid reason) too...
    Then:

A) You're Blind.

or

B) You're a casual scrub who didn't play/liked vanilla WoW. People like you who shouldn't be in this game.

D: I was hoping to make Egbert a champion...

Quote Originally Posted by verba View Post
    Then:

A) You're Blind.

or

B) You're a casual scrub who didn't play/liked vanilla WoW. People like you who shouldn't be in this game.
    /Facedesk

I like how the blues are involved lately on the forums. And telling the "hardcore" crowd how it is.

Those questions actually made me sick to my stomach. The wow player base is such a whinny bucket of shit now days. Cry about something, get a reasonable answer, grow more hostile, and reach for something else, that's a complete non issue. repeat.

I wonder if they know that they are coming of as petulant 9 year olds.

Quote Originally Posted by Eiffeltower View Post
    "in a year, you might have a half finished game"

-Mike Mohaime.

Seriously, they should really prevent him from posting anything. Just makes things worse. I really don't see how a message from the CEO is a good marketing tool in the gaming industry.
    I dunno, worked out OK for Trion -- Their petulant "BLIZZARD SUCKS BLIZZARD SUCKS" CEO-announcements managed to successfully sucker 200,000 of the more bitter ex-WoW players into clogging the pipes of Rift. I mean, if I had to compare the communities of WoW and Rift, Rift wins hands down for being a more throughly wretched pile of nonconstructive bickering/pandering I've ever seen.

And by "bitter" I mean, if anyone dares post any sort of constructive feedback anywhere on Trion forums, it's normally flooded out by 80 people going "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO BACK TO WOW" in about a half hour before the thread gets locked.

I mean, at least half of the threads I see on the General forums for WoW are people joking about crap. Nearly all I normally see on Trion's Rift forums are just full of trolling and anti-WoW lol-ing.
    Last edited by greyghost; 2012-07-20 at 09:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Deleted
    And once again we have these supreme beings (hardcore raiders) who wants to be special and worshipped by us lesser players... Please find another game, cause your whining is getting tiresome after 7 years.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Then:

A) You're Blind.

or

Why should you care didn't you just say in your earlier post you quit WoW. So again Why should you care, I for one am glad to see we have a new travel form looks better good to see they updated it.

Then:

A) You're Blind.

or

Always a good sign that your argument is valid when you have to resort to ad-hominem to form a reply...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafnersbane View Post
    And once again we have these supreme beings (hardcore raiders) who wants to be special and worshipped by us lesser players... Please find another game, cause your whining is getting tiresome after 7 years.
    Unfortunately they wont give up makes you think like that song MC Raiders from Myndflame they have no life.

Deleted
    My two favorite pets just became rare :')

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidone View Post
    /Facedesk

I like how the blues are involved lately on the forums. And telling the "hardcore" crowd how it is.
    You do realize what, "how it is" actually means right?

I swear, when I see someone post something negative about "Hardcores" I always read it as, "We don't like no fancy book learnin' 'round these parts, you best move along!"

/sadsadsad.jpg

The old way of progression meant the majority of players never got to see the last boss in an expansion, and we wanted to change that. Not only is it counter-productive for us to put out these exciting, epic encounters that only a fraction of the players will ever see while they’re current, it also leaves many players with a feeling that they missed out on the end-game.
    I have always been in this "majority" and I have never cared one little bit! This is why so many players didn't understand "the video" even the damn Blues don't (wouldn't be surprised if that was GC himself). The WoW formula is Easy to Learn but Hard to Master, that's what made it so popular. How long is the "new" playerbase actually going to be happy with clearing all the content on patch day in LFR and then farming it for 6-8+ months until the next 1 night clear? Looking over at every single other player and seeing the exact same specs on gear?

It's the most grindy and boring system I think I have ever seen.
    Last edited by Primernova; 2012-07-20 at 10:32 AM.

Don't reply to our posts and tell us we have no argument, or twist around what we're trying to say because a lot of us aren't the best at communicating. Be honest and tell it how it is.
    In other words, I don't know what fallacies are, stop pointing out my arguments are terrible and make me look stupid.

Deleted
    White one looks better Nice to have such glyph.
    I wish they will add portal : Hyjal for druids. Free hs to Org :P

This is why we cant have nice things. Blizzard ruins everything. Why couldn't that mount have been a rare glyph drop, or just a rare mount?

See what im trying to point out here? They are giving players everything. You dont have to work for anything. You can soon get close to BIS gear without setting foot in the raids.

I'm glad i quit.
    Well, I would want to say that, "I am glad you quit.", but unfortunately you are still here for whining. Sigh...

We still can't have druids as tamed pets, but we'll be able to have them as mounts now

Quote Originally Posted by Sanction View Post
    "World PvP and Dismounting Flying Players
    They are still working on it, they haven't figured out how it should be working exactly.
    This pretty much.

Right now we are looking into the possibility of adding one or more items that can dismount players, however this may change if we find a better way to do it. This is obviously something we want to be very careful about... it has to be done right."
    My double killshot did alright as a dismounting device

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 10:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnersbane View Post
    And once again we have these supreme beings (hardcore raiders) who wants to be special and worshipped by us lesser players...
    Look, a communist ok, jk. Why can't they have something they worked for? And you aren't forced into worshipping, are you?

---------- Post added 2012-07-20 at 10:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by greyghost View Post
    And by "bitter" I mean, if anyone dares post any sort of constructive feedback anywhere on Trion forums, it's normally flooded out by 80 people going "IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT GO BACK TO WOW" in about a half hour before the thread gets locked.

I mean, at least half of the threads I see on the General forums for WoW are people joking about crap. Nearly all I normally see on Trion's Rift forums are just full of trolling and anti-WoW lol-ing.
    Well you can't do anything about it because wow is the most popular and often first mmo (lol, almost "wow 1st mmo" rift mem here) people play, so a lot of people come to rift from wow and their feedback often contains "but in other mmos read: wow you can". It's just like saying "hey why don't they use something here from that R&B video I saw yesterday"on a metal music fans' forum and wonder why are you blamed
    Last edited by Zauber; 2012-07-20 at 10:55 AM.

Deleted
    Then:

A) You're Blind.

or

I take it you never learned debating skills? Calling people blind, casual scrubs, etc. doesn't make a good argument. I don't see your point either, but apparently you'd rather be calling names then explaining yourself.