Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Xlugon Pyro View Post
    How appropriate.
    I LOLed hard at this. Only because I was thinking the same thing! :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    So it starts 9 oclock here in Sweden? Damn, I thought it was 7...
    Well its 10 here in Finland so.. >:/ FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Less than 9 hours left! Time passes slowly....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aluano View Post
    Less than 9 hours left! Time passes slowly....
    MADNESS >.< I'm gonna so be dead I'm gonna try enjoy playing wow.

Deleted
    Actually, I'm kinda glad there's still 9 hours. I have a lot of work to do on my dissertation (about 1500-2000 words to do today) and if the beta was already open, there's no way in hell I'd get any of that work finished.

EDIT: YES! Finally no longer a mechagnome. Dreadlords are so much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    Trembles in fear D:

Deleted
    Seeing TDKR at 7 - which is when it starts in the UK - but leaving the launcher on when I go out to update all the crap. A weekend of awesome films and games.

Fortunately they seem to launch their betas like 90 minutes early so I probably wont be waiting much longer than noon out here in Wisconsin.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dystin View Post
    Seeing TDKR at 7 - which is when it starts in the UK - but leaving the launcher on when I go out to update all the crap. A weekend of awesome films and games.
    Seeing it 20:30 here in Denmark, and the beta starts 21:00. FUUUUUU, gonna be late. But we have the whole night in front of us!!

Deleted
    Lucky everyone who will have snacks and beer =) Im on a diet and sticking to it. Cottage cheese for lunch, perhaps an omelet before beta starts. Well, can at least get a diet pepsi for the evening... no carbs but as sugary as can be :P But I will have fun anyway, I promise *not looking with any envy at all at your bags of chips, beers and candy* (or maybe a little) :P

Quote Originally Posted by Tea View Post
    Lucky everyone who will have snacks and beer =) Im on a diet and sticking to it. Cottage cheese for lunch, perhaps an omelet before beta starts. Well, can at least get a diet pepsi for the evening... no carbs but as sugary as can be :P But I will have fun anyway, I promise *not looking with any envy at all at your bags of chips, beers and candy* (or maybe a little) :P
    I'll raise a glass to u

I'll eat a mega pack of potato chips for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post
    I'm deeply offended.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niku View Post
    I'm deeply offended.
    Good >=(

Also, I've just realised that the sheet that had everything Emily looked like and wore is gone.

...oops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just got my new mouse (Logitech G600 MMO Mouse) cant wait to try GW2 with it. Got 1 more class/profession to try which is the Engineer.

Deleted
    Oh crap, thanks for reminding me. I have to set up my Nostromo with my new PC. And then calibrate all the lights so they look the same.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is going to sound like a troll post, but it's not. What is BWE3? I see the acronym used all the time and when I Googled it I just got random threads from various forums talking about "BWE3". Also, while you're at it, what is DotA? As far as I knew it was some warcraft 3 map that featured multiple hero units. People talk about it likes it's an entirely different game though which is what confuses me and makes me think I don't actually know what DotA is.

Deleted
    Beta Weekend Event Three. ANet runs betas over weekends, and call them events. This is the third.

DotA, IIRC, is Defence of the Ancients. Might be colossally wrong on that one, though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    This is going to sound like a troll post, but it's not. What is BWE3? I see the acronym used all the time and when I Googled it I just got random threads from various forums talking about "BWE3". Also, while you're at it, what is DotA? As far as I knew it was some warcraft 3 map that featured multiple hero units. People talk about it likes it's an entirely different game though which is what confuses me and makes me think I don't actually know what DotA is.
    If you looked at the forum its under you would see its Guild Wars 2. and BWE(3) stands for Beta Weekend Event.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    BWE3 is the "third beta test", the first was just some simple testing, second had a bit more features, and this last beta test has the most things to test, and then is release.