RMAH, SMS issue.

When you try sell something on RMAH (Paypal) you must enter code sent to your phone. The problem is Im not getting any message from blizz with code at all. I have around 1 min to enter this code then window dissapear and auction fail. Im waiting now around 30 min and still nothing (tried resend too).

And I have correct phone number in my bnet account because I got verification code when I attach authenticator to my account.

So anyone have this problem too? Is this issue on my side or blizz side and i cant do anything?

Guessing the issue is one of the following (rated in order of likelihood):

1) You put your phone number in wrong, didn't include an area code, etc.
    2) Your phone does not have SMS capabilities or your provider is blocking the message (SMS spam filter?).
    3) Blizz is broken (highly unlikely, the forums would be flooded with complaints).

Start over and try again. If it still does not work, contact your phone carrier. If that proves fruitless, contact Blizzard. They (probably?) have another verification method you can use.

Edit:
    Quick response to this...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamut View Post
    And I have correct phone number in my bnet account because I got verification code when I attach authenticator to my account.
    I have an authenticator, and I do not recall it allowing me to use a "saved" phone number. I had to type it in. You might be doing it wrong?
    Last edited by Firecrest; 2012-07-29 at 03:23 PM.
    <WHAR LEWTS PLZ HALp>
    I'm bitter by default. Don't take it personally.
    Quote Originally Posted by Stir View Post
    Either give an argument, or be automatically wrong. Your choice.

Got codes yay... 1h after trying make auction