Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bregtann View Post
    This post is so much fail I don't even know where to begin.

Do you even know what a test realm is? You just signed up to test the stuff to help Blizzard get it into a shape ready for paying customers. "Sure guys, I can be a tester for you".

And then you come in with the entitlement attitude of a 5 year old who thinks that stuff is going to work as if it was some kind of friggin live realm. THE WHOL PURPOSE OF TESTING IS TO GET THE PROBLEMS FOUND, kid. Not to provide a perfected toy for you to enjoy a month ahead. If it was already fine, why would they test it at all???

You sign up as a guinea pig.
    Then complain that you are being tested on.

GG kid.
    I doth inquire to thine state of agitation, male sibling.

If you had cared to read my post (which I'm assuming you didn't based on your rage), you'd see that I'm talking about login and general client stability. Not the content.

It's kinda hard to do any testing when it takes 30 minutes to log in, and then I get d/c'd after 2 minutes and get all sorts of d/c errors when trying to log in, as well as unresponsive servers and such.

I'm wondering how the client and servers are still this incredibly buggy after seven years.

"GG kid".
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

I'm being instantly kicked out of the server D:

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wow1912 View Post
    Actually, they won't require MoP. They just don't have them available on the PTR. But, you don't need to buy MoP to enjoy pet battles.
    To further clarify, pet battles will be available to anyone, but not until the expansion actually launches. It won't be part of the systems/world event patch.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    • Ranged weapons no longer have a minimum range.
    Fuck yeah

would be nice to get into the PTR..... keep getting in for like 2 or 3 minutes then im kicked to the login screen and the servers get locked for like an hour

PTR no have panda race omg we cant play panda

Quote Originally Posted by JeaveN View Post
    PTR no have panda race omg we cant play panda
    PTR =/= Beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Precursor View Post
    "Fall of therzane....." ....um what? if that woman fell , god help us it will be the second cataclysm
    Words that lots of people don't seem to know the definition of:
    "Troll", "Rehash", "Casual", "Dead", "Dying", "Exploit".

10+ Year Old Account
    since mounts are character shared do the characters still need to buy the riding skills?

nice so we are gonna get account wide mounts before MOP release

Hunters also lose melee weapons just a heads up

---------- Post added 2012-07-21 at 03:23 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    It's the 5th September then.
    Same day as Guild Wars 2 Aug 28 blizzard must to worried they are going to lose even more people..

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcheroclixred View Post
    Hunters also lose melee weapons just a heads up

---------- Post added 2012-07-21 at 03:23 AM ----------

Same day as Guild Wars 2 Aug 28 blizzard must to worried they are going to lose even more people..
    Yes we lose our melee weapons but since they removed the minimum range limit of guns and bows you can be up close and personal and not have to move to be able to use them..

On the GW2 thing could be who knows from what have seen though if you are used to the way things work in games like WoW, Rift, SWOTOR and so on most will get a surprise as from what I know/remember there are no such things as dungeons in the sense of WoW, Rift, SWOTOR.

When will they enable the theramore event? Looks the same to me and no sign of quest...

Btw, the talent system is so weird. I have to relearn my lock. They made tons of talents as passive spells and replaced it with a weird talent tree.

10+ Year Old Account
    First time I've ever seen the PTR servers "locked". Guess I'll be watching YGO: BBT Abridged instead. *lol*
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Try the first realm.

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Yes we lose our melee weapons but since they removed the minimum range limit of guns and bows you can be up close and personal and not have to move to be able to use them..

On the GW2 thing could be who knows from what have seen though if you are used to the way things work in games like WoW, Rift, SWOTOR and so on most will get a surprise as from what I know/remember there are no such things as dungeons in the sense of WoW, Rift, SWOTOR.
    How does one lose subs to a game that doesn't require subs? That makes no sense...

Most people will play both
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Those damn liberal colleges! Can you believe they brainwash people into thinking murder is wrong! And don't get me started with all that critical thinking bullshit!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    I'm being trickled on from above. Wait that's not money.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyhil622 View Post
    When will they enable the theramore event? Looks the same to me and no sign of quest...

Btw, the talent system is so weird. I have to relearn my lock. They made tons of talents as passive spells and replaced it with a weird talent tree.
    Yes takes some getting used too, but it does offer a limited form of Hybridization, (example my mage is arcane but she has the talent thus the spell Ice Barrier that was only ever available to Frost Mages.) So far in beta have leveled 3 toons to 90 so once sorted it is very nice system. And because of it there seems to be a lot more in ones spellbook than there was before.

---------- Post added 2012-07-21 at 02:12 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post
    How does one lose subs to a game that doesn't require subs? That makes no sense...

As with most things folks want to play something new and shiney, but after awhile it goes the same way as anything else. And yeah I can't work it out either in that yes you can play both for that reason of GW2 not having subs but it might go the micro transactions route.

But another thing just occurred to me with what I have seen on this and other forums of the hatred towards WoW that could be another reason too.
    Last edited by grexly75; 2012-07-21 at 04:43 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it sad that the greatest thing I'm looking forward to is AoE looting?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

you already get beta, why would you need ptr. i would take beta over ptr anyday. so stop complaining says its a bug, nope, blizzard made it that way to others can enjoy the new xpac as well. my god such greedy people.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Is it sad that the greatest thing I'm looking forward to is AoE looting?
    lol. But yes AOE looting is so cool, no more having the rummage through 50 dead mobs now so long as they are relatively close to each other. And for hunters they have the awesome fetch glyph which allows you to send your pet to loot mobs that either A: Be far away B: In a dangerous area or C: Because you are too lazy to run over there to loot it.

---------- Post added 2012-07-21 at 02:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chimera44 View Post
    you already get beta, why would you need ptr. i would take beta over ptr anyday. so stop complaining says its a bug, nope, blizzard made it that way to others can enjoy the new xpac as well. my god such greedy people.
    Yes so true, at the moment I am loving beta why would I want PTR. lol From what have seen and played in beta so far I am excited have 3 90's working on 4th and exalted with two of the new factions.

Quote Originally Posted by Anevers View Post

You must think most people have tons of time to play games. Come back to the real world and you'll realize that most people will play ONE of the games. If someone considers both games to be fun but only time for one they're obviously going to pick the one that has NO subs.