Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Congrats Blizz on making the rogue class a joke in MOP

After over 150 days (in-game time) of rogue gameplay since TBC, Blizzard has successfully deterred me from playing my rogue in MOP. I am exclusively interested in pvp, and Blizzard has done a magnificent job of forcing me to make the hard decision of leaving my rogue behind in MOP. Well done Blizzard, bravo!

/rant

All your prime examples of why the Rogue is useless in MoP has truly stunned me. After reading the numerous charts, play experience, and other such information, we can clearly see where you might conclude on this.

Yeah rogues are extremely broken right now, not fun at all. They removed anything that made us rogue-like, and gave it to druids and monks, while completely neutering our class.

Ausr, he does not need charts to show that rogues are terrible right now, and by far the least fun class to play in beta. Just log in and play it, then any other melee.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    All your prime examples of why the Rogue is useless in MoP has truly stunned me. After reading the numerous charts, play experience, and other such information, we can clearly see where you might conclude on this.
    He doesn't have to provide any reasons or constructive feedback though, all you need is some...

...common sense.

YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!

Deleted
    After beein OP about 8 Seasons, finally the rogue is for an BETA not OP.
    seems about right.

I don't think Blizzard comes here to read nonconstructive criticism
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    How come Heratio is putting on a second pair of sunglasses? To be twice as dramatic?..

.. WHAT A BALLER!

And nothing of value was lost.

I actually shelved my Rogue recently and came in with an alt and did about 10% more DPS in Normal DS.

Quote Originally Posted by CommonSense View Post
    After over 150 days (in-game time) of rogue gameplay since TBC, Blizzard has successfully deterred me from playing my rogue in MOP. I am exclusively interested in pvp, and Blizzard has done a magnificent job of forcing me to make the hard decision of leaving my rogue behind in MOP. Well done Blizzard, bravo!

/rant
    I love your tears. Keep them coming. Rogues are hard anyway. (Notreallylol)

http://bit.ly/12e7MsQ <--- My New Monk Main

10+ Year Old Account
    How funny. MoP has convinced me to start playing the rogue I've had shelved since BC. Guess everyone takes this game differently, no?
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Personally i doubt that Rogue will be weak in PvP in MoP, Rogue is simply a class that is naturally strong in PvP because of their baseline CC options.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? Because you cant keep someone permanently stunned anymore while you kill them in 30 seconds with your legendaries? Im VERY happy it is much more fair now

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Why? Because you cant keep someone permanently stunned anymore while you kill them in 30 seconds with your legendaries? Im VERY happy it is much more fair now
    Wait.... we can keep someone stunned for 30 sec? <.<

Please tell me how seems like i've been missing out on something.

Also MoP talents seems to be very boring...
    Last edited by Zhinkis; 2012-07-21 at 12:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhinkis View Post
    Wait.... we can keep someone stunned for 30 sec? <.<

Please tell me how seems like i've been missing out on something.

Also MoP talents seems to be very boring...
    Well you stun, attack, then go stealth, then come out and stun again rinse repeat

Well you stun, attack, then go stealth, then come out and stun again rinse repeat
    Diminishing returns.

As a rogue player since Vanilla I see no problem with this.We've been too powerful for way too long, especially the patch 4.3.It's been a matter of time for us to get nerfed.Next up: Mages.

Guess I must have slept through release.
    When in doubt, simply ask yourself: "What would Garrosh do?"

#wwgd

I'm withholding judgement for now on how tough we'll be when MOP hits, but there has been a pattern of rogues being undertuned at the start of an expansion then getting stronger with buffs and better weapons as it progresses.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Despite I don't play any longer, There's a thing called diminishing returns. Doing it for 30 seconds is pretty much impossible unless you are that horrible in keeping the rogue in combat

What a useless post, OP.

Many are ranting, and we already know about the state of rogues. Unfortunately at thread like this is going to become only a troll/flamebait.

As for clueless (especially non-rogue) guys: rogues scale really well with gear, especially PvE gear; we started about right at the start of the expansion (like every time) then we became progressively more powerful. The things making rogues OP are not the stun/vanish, but the oranges and Vial of Shadows.

I hope in MoP with the new PvP power to finally have PvE gear totally excluded from PvP and stop the whining bull****. Actually, in MoP we do less damage in PvP than Shockadins and Mages' elementals.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.