Thread: So buggy still!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Worth noting: The Sylvari and Asura areas are going to be buggy and have less "polish" than the other three, since the other three have had more exposure to the unwashed masses.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Trying to bind a key to my Logitech G700 mousebuttons crashes the game which makes me sad.
    Also binding the scroll wheel doesn't work.
    Huh. So the Razer Naga *is* better!
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon the Mystic View Post
    Combat is easy till around 15, then it gets harder. After 30 you need to start using all of your abilities.
    Maybe I'm missing something, but on my warrior I had 1 single target attack with my axe, and I had a horn in my offhand which had 2 buffs and then I had mapped a power buff to 7 and a heal to 6. That fight I was talking about I spammed 1 non-stop and then the odd buff. 30 people spamming on the one normal sized NPC made it impossible to see attacks to dodge and even then I am in Australia with bad ping and even on single mobs when I tried to dodge it would still hit me most the time.

There is a reason that MMOs have GCDs and characters stats for defence and accuracy, it's to accomodate various pings, but if games start heading towards this reactive combat, they really need local servers. At least SWTOR got that right for us Aussies, every other MMO just feels so laggy in comparison.

10+ Year Old Account
    They just need a local data center for Aussies, really. The type of combat GW2 has does not bode well for people who cannot handle reactive combat, and I'm not just talking people with bad pings.
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    10 hours of playtime so far. Only exited out of the game for the 1 min update and the game auto-launched me back in without a hitch.

Perfect play experience in all BWEs.
    i second this.