Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    So much tough talk in this thread! Most of you wouldn't do shit.
    Aye mate

I like how many people said "kick their arse" everyone here is apparently a great fighter and its going to turn into the ultimate showdown

Deleted
    No idea,it takes alot more then that to get me angry. :L

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    So much tough talk in this thread! Most of you wouldn't do shit.
    Usually I'd agree with you.

But I think that spitting in someones face does something to them, makes them snap, it's just too disrespectful. I think most people would really hurt a person if that happened. If you doubt me, go spit on someone that looks harmless on the street. You'll probably end up in the hospital.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Usually I'd agree with you.

But I think that spitting in someones face does something to them, makes them snap, it's just too disrespectful. I think most people would really hurt a person if that happened. If you doubt me, go spit on someone that looks harmless on the street. You'll probably end up in the hospital.
    If someone is so pissed off at you to spit in your face they are already pumped for a fight, and most the time you are going to lose if they are already pumped up for one. And these a big tough gamers talking on a forum. Like i said most of them wouldn't do shit.
    Aye mate

Deleted
    If someone is so pissed off at you to spit in your face they are already pumped for a fight, and most the time you are going to lose if they are already pumped up for one. And these a big tough gamers talking on a forum. Like i said most of them wouldn't do shit.
    If someone is actually audacious enough to spit in another person's face then I doubt they realize how serious it is. People have seriously been killed for less. I would honestly fuck someone up real bad if they did this.

I don't doubt the other posters for one second, even if they are skinny acne-ridden nerds.

10+ Year Old Account
    If someone is actually audacious enough to spit in another person's face then I doubt they realize how serious it is. People have seriously been killed for less. I would honestly fuck someone up real bad if they did this.

I don't doubt the other posters for one second, even if they are skinny acne-ridden nerds.
    No you would not. And no they wouldn't do anything. Stop talking tough behind your screen
    Aye mate

Deleted
    No you would not. Stop talking tough behind your screen
    Lol. Come find me and spit in my face.

See what happens...

Internet tough-guy alert in this thread!

I don't know what I'd do, but I wouldn't resort to violence, at least.

A couple people have mentioned it already, but to rehash: spitting in the face of someone is both assault and battery.

You could take the easy way, and punch them in the face.

Or you could take the ridiculous, slightly hilarious way, and press charges. It would be an awkwardly humorous decision, to say the least.

Personally? I'm not sure. It's never happened to me. Spitting in someone's face is a very strange and animalistic thing to do. It would be similar if someone walked up to you, pushed you to the ground, and took a shit on your chest. Personally, I'd prefer the spit.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would just take it and ignore him, walk away.

I'd probably spit back, then assault them, pressing charges where I'm from they'd probably get a fine on like 100$.

Wouldn't kick their arse, but I'd at least get a good hit in or two.
    In my day we didn't have World of Warcraft or Guild Wars. We had World War 2, and when you shot at the Germans it aggroed five thousand of their friends!

"A blind, deaf, comatose lobotomy patient could feel my anger!!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol. Come find me and spit in my face.

See what happens...
    Then you would take the stupid way out. Doing it the smart way would hurt alot more then a punch. Getting someone charged with assault and giving a criminal record to fuck up any job they would want in the future hurts alot more then beating someone up. Also hitting someone just for spiting runs the risk of you also being charged and given a criminal record to fuck up any job you would like in the future. Dumb people swing punchers.
    Aye mate

I dunno. Punch him in the face? Never thought about it.
    I heard in some coultures spitting in the face is considered as friendly.

Well I got a long fuse but I think I'd really find out how violent I can be if someone did that to me.

Deleted
    Getting someone charged with assault and giving a criminal record to fuck up any job they would want in the future hurts alot more then beating someone up.
    Yeah, I guess. Not sure if I'd have the patience or self-control when someone just intentionally spat in my face.

The personal satisfaction of seeing the person lying there a bloody pulp might be more satisfying. Not to mention that letting something like that go would probably mess with your psyche.

Also hitting someone just for spiting runs the risk of you also being charged and given a criminal record to fuck up any job you would like in the future.
    Spitting in someone's face is classified as assault with bodily fluids. So I wouldn't be charged, it would be considered self-defense.

Deleted
    I think that's enough talk about beating people to death for today.