Page 1 of 6
... LastLast
    Deleted

What would you do if someone spat in your face?

People generally consider spitting at/on someone as one of the highest forms of disrespect possible. I have always wondered how people feel about this, and how they would react in such a situation.

-What would YOU do if someone came up to you, coughed up a big ball of spit, and spat it directly on your face?

Deleted
    I never thought about that before... I don't know what I would do, but when I was aroud 10 my cousin stuffed his mouth with chocolate and then he spit it out in the face of my friend, it was disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they blatantly just spat in my face, I would punch them in the face till my hand broke.

If it was some crazy accident, it would depend on their reaction, they apologize, whatever. They do nothing or mock? I would them in the face till my hand broke.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

If it was intentional, I would attack him.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I would kick their sorry ass, nuff said.

What if there was a second spitter!

accident and apologized? let it slide

anything else, beat the shit out of them

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irony View Post
    If they blatantly just spat in my face, I would punch them in the face till my hand broke.
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    If it was intentional, I would attack him.
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    I would kick their sorry ass, nuff said.
    What if it was a woman that spat in your faces?

Would your reactions be different?

Quote Originally Posted by gamma Ray View Post
    What if there was a second spitter!
    Kick BOTH their asses, because I am capable of doing that sort of thing.

Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post

I think it depends on who the woman is

If it's a hot woman? I'd probably just wipe it off

If it's an average woman? Probably just spit back on her face.

If it's a below average woman? Probably spit back in their face, then shove them to the ground and walk away.

If it's an ugly woman? They are STILL getting their ass kicked.
    Last edited by WaitingforMoP; 2012-07-21 at 04:19 AM.

Sue her for assault with a bodily fluid. It is a felony, and spit counts. Spit is a class D felony I believe.

10+ Year Old Account

If it's a crowded area, I'd just yell at her.
    If it's secluded. I would punch her in the face till my hand breaks.
    You can tell WoW changed the MMO for good when players started complaining about the amount of time they sink, into a time sink.

Accidental: Yell at them and tell them how disgusting spitting is period.

On purpose: If I felt I could take them on I'd give em a bloody nose. If not I'd do the above.

10+ Year Old Account
    This guy must have been pissed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxNhLFJz6iM

On topic, I hope I wouldn't immediately turn into a cave man and punch his face in, but who knows, I haven't been in that situation. I hope a few nasty words would be enough and I'd walk away. Now if they spit on my gf/mother/sister, "defender mode" would turn on and I'd probably get physical.
    Last edited by Letmesleep; 2012-07-21 at 04:25 AM.

If it was a woman I'd push her down very rough and spit back.

Yes, I consider myself a violent person.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Spitting on someone, let alone in their face is generally falls under assault and battery at least in the U.S. and I'm sure other parts of the world aren't that different. I've had it happen to me and I socked the drunk jack off that did it and was well within my rights to do so and probably should have pressed charges but it depends on the person. Someone smaller or significantly weaker than me I'd just press charges, that'll cause them more problems then a black eye or bloody nose.

It'd depend on my mood, but unless I was already very angry about something my response would be to laugh at them, look disbelieving, and try to calm the situation, because I'm not a very physically aggressive person like that. It'd take more harrassment than that to get me to fight someone, though I'm not sure what it'd take anymore - been years since my last fistfight with anyone.

I would try to restrain myself, but it really depends on what other vitriol the person was saying or had done to get to that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Punch them in the face as hard as I could, only once though. That is self defense because I was battered, arguably by a missile at that.
    "Death is not kind. It's dark, black as far as you can see, and you're all alone."

10+ Year Old Account
    Hauk up the biggest snottiest loogie I could and knock em the fuck out then spit in his face.

People trying to leave their body fluids in my face will find at the very least a fist in theirs.