Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    You have no idea where this guy is from, English may not be his first language (if it is, uh oh).

I would like to see you type and speak fluently in a different language. However, seeing 'I' as 'i' is rather annoying.

It's also very immature to mock someone else, the mature thing to do would be to point it out and help him improve.
    Generally when other people learn languages they learn them correctly. For example if I were to take French I most likely wouldn't be talking in bad grammar by using "u" instead of "you".

There are many people who learn English and speak it much better than actual Americans because they are not so lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hakto View Post
    He is going to GW2 for 1 single reason.

He finished D3, so his stream is not being watched/not bringing income.

So he moves on to the next game to generate more views on his stream/more income.

If anyone thinks otherwise, they are deluded.
    I'm pretty sure that's obvious isn't it? Not some sort of thing you figured out.

Deleted
    Nice, I heard Kripp will also be playing. It's good to see the game get supported by such well known gaming figures.

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    Generally when other people learn languages they learn them correctly. For example if I were to take French I most likely wouldn't be talking in bad grammar by using "u" instead of "you".

There are many people who learn English and speak it much better than actual Americans because they are not so lazy.
    And now your bashing americans im sure there is some rule your just broke

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Just doing this for a laugh, but it's 'you're' not 'your'.

I have broken many rules already, an infraction is coming for sure.

I'm American, I don't care if other Americans speak with bad grammar because they are stupid. I'm not going to have blind patriotism just because they are from my country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    I'm pretty sure that's obvious isn't it? Not some sort of thing you figured out.
    Trust me, the majority of players think he playes the games for another reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Trix View Post
    Just doing this for a laugh, but it's 'you're' not 'your'.
    i ment you...just woke up so ya.

But "you" wouldn't have been any more right than "your". Confusing.

Edit: I'm not the one grammar policing here, just observing... mods...

Where are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post
    I have broken many rules already, an infraction is coming for sure.

I'm American, I don't care if other Americans speak with bad grammar because they are stupid. I'm not going to have blind patriotism just because they are from my country.
    mmm ya because grammar really shows how smart they are.....maybe just maybe there not good with grammar but really good doing other things. you seem to be good at gammar but really bad at being mature and accpting the fact that someone disagreed with you. by the way in US we can do that.

this is became as pointless as i originally said so im out keep bashing/*forbidden T word*/being a grammar-nazi.

mmm ya because grammar really shows how smart they are.....maybe just maybe there not good with grammar but really good doing other things. you seem to be good at gammar but really bad at being mature and accpting the fact that someone disagreed with you. by the way in US we can do that.

this is became as pointless as i originally said so im out keep bashing/*forbidden T word*/being a grammar-nazi.
    I'm not even going to try and talk you out of your stupidity. Wow.

Also being mature isn't an intellectual concept.

Deleted
    I wonder when this thread will get closed. isnt it about time mods?

You have posted this link three-four times now, and I have no idea who this random guy is, nor will I care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseface View Post
    lol "have never heard about him" he was from 2005-2010 like best known wow player.
    'Best' is entirely subjective. It's a shame people fawn over Youtube 'celebrities' instead of those who actually contribute heavily to creating a fun, friendly and interesting community within a MMORPG. The fact you're resorting to both actual and thinly veiled insults whenever any claims not to know him speaks wonders of the sort of fanbase this particular 'best' player has.

Also if you look at Twitch now, Kungen's stream is nr1 with almost 3k viewers atm on GW2, so yeah people like the guy.

http://sv.twitch.tv/directory/Guild%20Wars%202

Quote Originally Posted by Taenathal View Post
    'Best' is entirely subjective. It's a shame people fawn over Youtube 'celebrities' instead of those who actually contribute heavily to creating a fun, friendly and interesting community within a MMORPG.
    He didn't say best, he said "best known", and Kungen was one of the best if not the best known player for several years, whether you liked/knew him or not.

Deleted
    His stream is very popular, He's had over 10k viewers watching him play Diablo 3.

i dont give a fuck and now im hoping that GW2 fails so i dont have to deal with threads like these
    Isnt 10% of infinite still infinite?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    He didn't say best, he said "best known", and Kungen was one of the best if not the best known player for several years, whether you liked/knew him or not.
    He started out by referring to him as the ' legendariest' WoW player, which goes hand in hand with claiming someone to be the 'best'. I've never heard of him before now, I did a quick Google search and...as with many other Youtube 'celebrities' he just so happens to be gimmicky entertainment that draws in the masses.