Deleted

Question A few questions about the upcoming Guild Wars 2!

Hello boys and girls, ladies and gentlemens!

Me and a couple of friend have been waiting for guild wars 2 to realease for quite some time now, and too you people who know alot more then me on this subject I gathered a few questions from the people I know that I wish could be answered.

Alright, here are the questions.

#1. Will there be events like the ones in World of Warcraft, such as Brewfest? As that is the thing I would miss the most from wow, how you would gather up with friends and finish the quests and achievements.

#2. Will there be professions like mining and smithing? or any other kind of resource gathering/crafting?

#3 VANITY ITEMS AND PETS?! The question says it all.

#4. End-game content, not necessarily end-game but content that require larger groups and better armor, somewhat like raids or dungeons?

#5. Will there be some sort of auction house or market that people can buy and sell stuff from?

#6. Titles? epic well earned titles for completing quests and events.

#7. Guilds, Will there be friggin guilds?

Sorry if I did something wrong, after all this is my first post.

Peace out.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Paco33 View Post
    Hello boys and girls, ladies and gentlemens!

Me and a couple of friend have been waiting for guild wars 2 to realease for quite some time now, and too you people who know alot more then me on this subject I gathered a few questions from the people I know that I wish could be answered.

Alright, here are the questions.

#1. Will there be events like the ones in World of Warcraft, such as Brewfest? As that is the thing I would miss the most from wow, how you would gather up with friends and finish the quests and achievements.
    Yes
    #2. Will there be professions like mining and smithing? or any other kind of resource gathering/crafting?
    Yes
    #3 VANITY ITEMS AND PETS?! The question says it all.
    Yes
    #4. End-game content, not necessarily end-game but content that require larger groups and better armor, somewhat like raids or dungeons?
    Yes except better armor. Bigger raids during DE's and 5 man dungeons.
    #5. Will there be some sort of auction house or market that people can buy and sell stuff from?
    Yes
    #6. Titles? epic well earned titles for completing quests and events.
    Yes
    #7. Guilds, Will there be friggin guilds?
    Yes
    Sorry if I did something wrong, after all this is my first post.

Peace out.

Well, uh... Good job team!

Yes except better armor. Bigger raids during DE's and 5 man dungeons.
    To elaborate: At max level there is very little statistical gear progression. The closest analogy might be if Firelands, Bastion of Twilight, and Dragon Soul all had the same entry requirements and the same iLevel of gear.

And to go even further, the same would be true for Deadmines and Ragefire Chasm as Firelands and Bastion of Twilight, and a level 85 could run those dungeons at about the same difficulty as it would be to a level 20. This scaling of difficulty is only in one direction, however. So a level 20 could not do Firelands.
    Last edited by Larynx; 2012-07-21 at 12:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hoorah!

/10char

yes, everything you asked has a positive answer.

But you could just check the guild wars 2 section of the forum and see the first 2 threads, and everything would be explained to you.

And i got pissed of when you said that you were monitoring the game, but you don't know there are guilds in a game called GUILD WARS.
    Damn!

And in GW2 you have a AH but it's called Trading Post and it's a little more advanced AH than you can see in WoW.
    Last edited by Baloneyz; 2012-07-21 at 12:47 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Luciank255 View Post
    yes, everything you asked has a positive answer.

But you could just check the guild wars 2 section of the forum and see the first 2 threads, and everything would be explained to you.

And i got pissed of when you said that you were monitoring the game, but you don't know there are guilds in a game called GUILD WARS.
    Damn!

And in GW2 you have a AH but it's called Trading Post and it's a little more advanced AH than you can see in WoW.

Yeah, I wanted it to be 6 questions and I coulden't think of anymore then 5 so my friend suggested to ask for guilds, kinda stupid I know.