TVP - Unique Guild - Free Game Time for Life - Select Recruitment

tvp.enjin.com

I began the design layout of our guild 2 years ago. My intention was to provide a unique playing environment not seen in any other guild. After extensive planning, my vision has become a reality. I welcome you all to.

The Venus Project

Now, instead of me trying to sell you on our guild. I would like for you to stop by our website and see for yourself. If any of you ever wanted to be a part of something very special, now is your chance. Don't let this opportunity pass you by.

I would like to end our recruitment thread with some basic information about our guild. If any of you would like more information, or have any questions regarding our guild you can visit our website. It has detailed information pertaining to many different topics. It also has a Q. & A. section. Keep in mind. Our website is being updated with more information daily.

Below, I will provide some very basic information on our guild.

TVP Basic Guild Layout

Faction: Horde
    Server: Turalyon
    Guild: Raiding & PvP
    Raid Teams: 4 total (2 Heroic 10 man & 2 Normal 10 man)
    Raid Days/Times: Sat/Sun 12pm - 4pm & 6pm - 10pm
    Raid Leader: World Rank of 176
    RBG Leader: 2100+ experience
    TVP - Raid options (including 25man raids explained on our site)

TVP Incentive Programs

TVP has some of the most unique incentive programs not found in any other guild.

- Unique member ranking/incentive system
    - Exclusive rewards programs for all our members
    - Tier Guild Employment
    - Unique banking system
    - Paid character transfer/faction change + cash bonuses for our highly ranked raiders
    - Elite raiders receive Free Game Time for Life
    - Real cash prizes for our top Arena teams
    - Please visit our website for more information on these + many other great features our guild offers our members.

TVP Recruitment (All classes are currently open)

Trial Raiders: (Heroic Teams) All players interested in a trial raider position for our heroic teams must have at least 4 years total time playing WoW with a minimum of either 2 years of heroic, or TBC/Vanilla raiding experience.

Trial Raiders: (Normal Teams) All players interested in a trial raider position for our normal teams must have a minimum of 2 years total time playing WoW with a minimum of either 1 year of heroic, or TBC/Vanilla raiding experience.

* All Trial raiders applying after July 8th must transfer their raid ready toons for immediate consideration. Any player interested in a trial raiding position, but prefers to start fresh in our guild is still welcome. Each fresh re-roll will receive a casual member tag until your character becomes raid ready.

PvPers: TVP does not have any requirements for our PvP oriented members in our guild. We have a unique ranking system & exclusive incentive programs for all of our PvPers. All players interested in a PvP position in our guild have the option of transferring their current character, or starting fresh on our realm.

Casual Members: You're welcome to join our guild at any level.

I want to personally thank you for taking the time to read our recruitment thread. If you have any further questions please contact one of our coordinators. Binxie, Lealuna, or Lilybet. They will be happy to assist you.

TVP is looking for some very skilled raiders for our heroic teams. Our guild has some of the most unique incentives not found in other guilds. You can read more about these incentives on our web site.

tvp.enjin.com

Anyone looking for additional information on our guild may contact one of our coordinators. Binxie, Lealuna, or Lilybet. They will be happy to assist you.

Forums have been updated.

I will be online later to answer your questions.

All questions have been updated. Thanks for your interest in our guild.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am interested in what you mean by "guild employment." I can make the raid times, but some of it seems a bit too good to be true.

Hello zshikara,

I'm glad you like the layout of our guild. If you think it's too good to be true you may speak with our members for their opinion on our guild. You may also speak to our coordinators if you have any questions. Binxie, Lealuna, Lilybet. They will be happy to assist you.

Thanks for your interest in our guild.

All questions have been updated. Thanks for your interest in our guild.

TVP has some of the most unique incentives not found in any other guild. You can read more about these features on our web site.

tvp.enjin.com