Searching for Ops Guild

I restarted playing SWTOR, and I'm thinking about getting into Operations. However, I'm running into a bit of a wall when it comes to finding a guild.

In WoW, I would go to the official server forums or the recruiting forums and look at the recruiting threads, trying to find a guild which had good raid times for me and was recruiting my class.

However, SWTOR doesn't seem to do this, at least I have not been able to find any recruitment threads for my server. Is there some other site where I should be looking? Or should I just advertise in general chat? Ask people I run Flashpoints with in the Group Finder?

Like, what's the normal way decent guilds recruit in SWTOR? I'm not looking for anything on the edge, a guild just starting out in Eternity Vault or Karagga's Palace would suit me just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by RohanV View Post
    I restarted playing SWTOR, and I'm thinking about getting into Operations. However, I'm running into a bit of a wall when it comes to finding a guild.

In WoW, I would go to the official server forums or the recruiting forums and look at the recruiting threads, trying to find a guild which had good raid times for me and was recruiting my class.

However, SWTOR doesn't seem to do this, at least I have not been able to find any recruitment threads for my server. Is there some other site where I should be looking? Or should I just advertise in general chat? Ask people I run Flashpoints with in the Group Finder?

Like, what's the normal way decent guilds recruit in SWTOR? I'm not looking for anything on the edge, a guild just starting out in Eternity Vault or Karagga's Palace would suit me just fine.
    That.

Or wait till they close all the extra servers and the server forums become manageable.

I suspect we will see recruitment threads and that stuff once there isn't 226 sub forums.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    You can usually get by with advertising your desires in general chat, though I will admit I stay CLEAR of people who are in general chat saying, "LF Guild."

I do believe you can find guild recruitment posts on the forums. I just checked my new server (which used to be slightly dead), and I found the Guild Recruitment section with PLENTY of guilds advertising.

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=309

That's a link to the Server Group Forums, just click the environment (PVE, PVP, RP PVE, or RP PVP) that your server matches and navigate from there. I'm on Prophecy of the Five, and there are MANY threads open on the 'P-S' PVP server subforum with recruitment info for my server. Hope this helps!