SEGA Official Mini-Genesis/MegaDrive announced

http://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/04/...mini-revealed/

Just announced at SEGA Fes in Japan. No new info other than it is going to be a thing.

15+ Year Old Account
    FFS, stop releasing these stupid mini consoles and just do game compilations like Mario All-Stars etc. Cheaper and easier(most likely)

Quote Originally Posted by Slirith View Post
    FFS, stop releasing these stupid mini consoles and just do game compilations like Mario All-Stars etc. Cheaper and easier(most likely)
    Uhh what?

Sega has literally made loads of game compilations and they even announced a new one today even...

This is just for the market that wants this, since Nintendo proved there is a market there when your product isn't a shitty 3rd party product with mostly shovelware rom hacks on it(like the previous MegaDrive/Genesis minis).

Might have to pick this up for my Niece.

Always wanted to get her something Mega Drive related since she loves some of the games I play on it so might have to be this.

Wonder if it'll have The Ooze on? That was a pretty cool game for the Mega Drive.

Depending price and games ill pick it up.

Also as long as its official made by SEGA and not some piece of shit like the ones made by Atgames.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD