Poll: How much did you spend?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Explain it to me someone if you can... I've seen cool aviator sunglasses in cash shop and I was even going to buy them at release but then it says something like "it's a casual clothes you can only wear them in towns". What's the point of them if I can't use them anywhere I want? I don't usually spend much time in towns, I prefer to be outside farming or questing or pvping. I want to have attire of my choosing in game, I dreamt of buying some sexy plate bikini and sunglasses for my norn fem. I'm highly dissatisfied with "full body covering" armor I've seen so far. Why would I spend money on something that won't let me look like I want everywhere?

Herald of the Titans Snow White's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account

Don't get me wrong, I plan to spend a lot but I'm pretty sure my dog needs an operation. :'(

None. Honestly the only thing i consider a fair deal is the character slots. Everything else is imo overpriced. So ill buy some slots when i want to make character nr6. And maybe by then i can manage with gold, who knows.

0 dont plan to spend anything either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Delias View Post
    Source? I haven't heard anything about a cap, and it was 25 in GW1.
    heard it a while ago

thought it was pretty known

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    heard it a while ago

It isn't.

There's been no confirmation.

Quote Originally Posted by Daffkeeks View Post
    heard it a while ago

I've heard nothing about it, and searching has provided no source. I see no reason why they would set the cap so low, more slots to buy = more money. If it was a known fact, it seems like the kind of thing that would end up on http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Char...Slot_Expansion

Deleted
    I want the aviator Shades. On all my characters. Must... acquire gems.

Also, there has been no confirmation on character slots cap, just rumours.

Zero but here's to wishing that they'll have a special discount weekend leading into the launch day.

i didnt spend any money, im waiting for them to review the UK prices before, if they will be doing that in the first place.

according to my calculations it will cost me close to £92 for bank and bag slots, that were the only thing i was interested in buying at launch.

4200 for bank space

4800 for bag slots on 3 chars

i will assess what do on launch as i want to see how much the inventory fill up with off-spec gear pieces, gems and consumables, etc... before making a decision what is the best amount i should invest on bag slots.

Bank slots i will most definitely buy them all, i will just wait for promotions, if the price for gems in the UK is not reduced
    Last edited by Lusitan; 2012-07-24 at 01:22 PM.

I'll start playing without spending. If I'm still interested after a month, I'll pick up some gems to treat myself and show my appreciation

im waiting to see if i actually like the game first im not gonna throw good money at something i may only play for a month

0 for me. I haven't even thought about it until seeing this thread.