Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Any particular reason you're not dropping Blacksmithing?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Engineering is one. Not sure what the second one is, personally. All I know is I'm not changing my Blacksmithing.
    I just looked up on engineering, it averages to 490 strength, while enchanting provides 170str enchant, the boost would be 320 strength, which seems to be the same with a lot of other professions. Does lining it up with our other cooldowns make it superior?

I also wanted to keep my blacksmith in case epic gems will make it the best again; but i have noticed that leatherworking is providing extra 10 strength (330 strength)...wonder how much 10strength would do in MoP, when we will probably have over 10000 strength anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Mahiro View Post
    I just looked up on engineering, it averages to 490 strength, while enchanting provides 170str enchant, the boost would be 320 strength, which seems to be the same with a lot of other professions. Does lining it up with our other cooldowns make it superior?
    Currently, Synapse Springs can be used alongside the regular glove enchant. They might change that, maybe.

I also wanted to keep my blacksmith in case epic gems will make it the best again; but i have noticed that leatherworking is providing extra 10 strength (330 strength)...wonder how much 10strength would do in MoP, when we will probably have over 10000 strength anyway...
    10 strength is not worth leveling another profession for me. Blacksmithing could see gains later on because of secondary stat budget on gems. Can't really go wrong with Blacksmithing, IMO.

Currently on Beta, the two highest bonuses from professions come from Engineering and Tailoring, both coming out to 1029 AP each once buffs are factored in. Blacksmithing will still be a better option that JC because it gives the advantage of two extra hybrid gems in the case that a secondary stat surpasses the 2 M/H/C : 1 Strength ratio.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    Currently, Synapse Springs can be used alongside the regular glove enchant. They might change that, maybe.
    Thats the same as live now though? Therefore it shouldn't change, unless blizzard decides that its too OP or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Palatinus View Post
    Thats the same as live now though? Therefore it shouldn't change, unless blizzard decides that its too OP or something.
    If it stacks it will be too OP. It would put it that whole enchants worth of strength ahead of others.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.