[F2P] Twinking, Implant Locations?

Okay, so I'd like to start this by saying that I am a self proclaimed f2p "Twink."
    I have many reasons for twinking at lvl 15. If you would like to know why they are posted at the bottom of this post.
    I will treat this thread as my home base so to speak, as f2p cannot post in swtor forums. ( t[-.- ] spammers ruin it for everyone )

If you are a "F2P Twink" Like me, please let me know! I am on Shadowlands!

Here is a picture of my current stats:
    I do not have augments and am not done modding as of this screenshot.

I am currently trying to obtain one of these: (link to come soon, Search implants req lvl 15 or under on a database.)
    If anyone knows how to get these, let me know. I am trying PvP reward boxes at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by NillBye
    Reasons I twink, and so i don't have to explain myself later:
    -I do not want to pay for the game as I am in college, and do not have a job at the moment.
    -I have be twinking in games such as WoW for about three years now.
    -It allows me to spend less time in game then say, raiding at endgame and leveling to 50 would take.
    -I enjoy small communities of like minded people, and hope to find it in swtor with twinks eventually.
    -I get my kicks from seeing how far I can push a character at low levels (mainly killing bosses, pvp).
    -Because I can!
    Hopefully I can meet a few people from here, as talking in-game is limited to /say and /group for me.
    Feel Free to add me!
    -Nillbye, Shadowlands.
    Last edited by NillBye; 2012-07-25 at 05:13 PM.

The lowest level implants are level 20 i think.

I don't think you can access warzones with the free trial.

Also, in warzones your stats are normalized to a set number so a level 10 has the same base stats as a level 49.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

All warzones are accessible for a f2p twink, I have played in all of them.

I know wz stats are normalized, but i do seem to get a few percentage boosts if i stack stats. (i have gained around ~800hp from endurance since I started gearing.)

As far as implants being for level 20, I do know that is the lowest level you can make, but there are some lvl 11 and 13 ones listed on torhead, so I was just wondering if they existed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NillBye View Post
    All warzones are accessible for a f2p twink, I have played in all of them.

I know wz stats are normalized, but i do seem to get a few percentage boosts if i stack stats. (i have gained around ~800hp from endurance since I started gearing.)

As far as implants being for level 20, I do know that is the lowest level you can make, but there are some lvl 11 and 13 ones listed on torhead, so I was just wondering if they existed.
    I wouldn't go by Torhead specifically. Your best chance would be to find other twinks and ask if they heard anything. Word of mouth is far superior to torhead in this regard. I know Torhead is vastly outdated and to my knowledge is no longer being updated. Check out Darthhater.com to see if you can find anything there.

Okay, I shall cross check on all the databases.

As far as other twinks.... I have not met, or ever heard of any other lvl 15 twinks. So sad

On Darthhater I only saw one implant available for a level 15 (super quick search so there might be more) and it says it drops off the world bosses on Dromond Kaas and Coruscant. http://db.darthhater.com/items/25202...nt/#dropped-by

What about the ones on (Can't post links yet darnit)

If you hit filter, req level max 15, then implant.
    Sort by Item Level, not required, There are 4 level 9 implants, 5 level 13 implants, and that epic.

It does say they are obtained from UWT and Treasure Hunting, so that is a hint i did not have before.

I haven't messed with the world bosses much, but I've never personally seen an implant lower than level 20. I don't have UWT on any toons, but I do have TH - still never received a level 13 or 15 implant or schematic. If you find some, do let us know though, I <3 alts and lowbie WZs, so I'd definitely be interested in picking some up if they exist.

And I think this is what you were mentioning in your previous post: http://db.darthhater.com/items/acces...8014=1;8015=15

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    The game normalizes your skills and character level to 49, it also scales your gear in quality, meaning a level 15 green is becomes like a level 49 green, a 15 blue becomes a 49 blue, 15 purple becomes a 49 purple. So yes, there is a reason to gear as best as you can.

There are level 49 twinks out there that are decked out in full purple gear, or modded gear with Advanced 22 mods, and Advanced 22 augments crushing people in 10-49 WZ's. Some of these twink to the point where they leave WZ's early so that they won't level up to 50.

Quote Originally Posted by Potato Bus View Post
    I haven't messed with the world bosses much, but I've never personally seen an implant lower than level 20. I don't have UWT on any toons, but I do have TH - still never received a level 13 or 15 implant or schematic. If you find some, do let us know though, I <3 alts and lowbie WZs, so I'd definitely be interested in picking some up if they exist.

And I think this is what you were mentioning in your previous post:
    Thanks for the link post!

Also, If you ever do make a twink or a pre-50 pvp character, please let me know
    I would recommend going all out and making a f2p account to get the full experience, haha.
    Shadowlands is f2p deprived from what i can tell.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    The game normalizes your skills and character level to 49, it also scales your gear in quality, meaning a level 15 green is becomes like a level 49 green, a 15 blue becomes a 49 blue, 15 purple becomes a 49 purple. So yes, there is a reason to gear as best as you can.

There are level 49 twinks out there that are decked out in full purple gear, or modded gear with Advanced 22 mods, and Advanced 22 augments crushing people in 10-49 WZ's. Some of these twink to the point where they leave WZ's early so that they won't level up to 50.
    Sick! I'm working on finishing my Custom gear at the moment.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Oh btw, I play on Shadowlands as well. I think I've seen you in low level WZ's, as I've been playing my lowby Guardian quite a bit in pvp. You're a dirty Imp! ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Ghosty View Post
    Oh btw, I play on Shadowlands as well. I think I've seen you in low level WZ's, as I've been playing my lowby Guardian quite a bit in pvp. You're a dirty Imp! ;P
    I know, i know. I will probably make a trooper twink here soon.. Or something :P
    Should toootally play together.

Shadowlands is f2p deprived from what i can tell.
    With the communication restrictions on the trial accounts, it might just be impossible to FIND someone, rather than there not being that many.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    With the communication restrictions on the trial accounts, it might just be impossible to FIND someone, rather than there not being that many.
    You can join a guild (for unrestricted talking) - and reply to anyone that messages you. Other than that, the only restrictions on the trial are: no GTN, no sending mail, no trading, no general chat, and no going any further than Dromund Kaas/Coruscant/Level 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Yeah.. i mean there are probably lots of F2P's as well... but i have not seen anyone under lvl 20 decked out in full oranges/purples. Yet :P

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    i believe you can make level 15 implants with biochem

Quote Originally Posted by bobsmith06 View Post
    i believe you can make level 15 implants with biochem
    I was under the impression it was lvl 19, but i will check after i get about 15 or so augments made.