edit.. wow it got bigger then expected ^^'

Quote Originally Posted by yoomi View Post
    here is my facebook contest picture... vote for me >.< haha

Very nice! =)

---------- Post added 2012-07-25 at 12:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cherrymuffin View Post
    Very nice! =)

Dang thing won't let me post with links or images yet.

Deleted
    Just hit 60 votes! (to Pedro's 100 >=( )

If I do win, you're all going to be swamped with pictures of me wearing the stuff. I owe you guys so much for getting me this far ^_^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Agile Emily View Post

If I do win, you're all going to be swamped with pictures of me wearing the stuff. I owe you guys so much for getting me this far ^_^
    BOO PEDRO!
    And I hope so *cheers for AE*

Nice! Congratz!

I'm not even near that amount. Facebook isn't helping much. >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    here is my facebook contest picture... vote for me >.< haha

http://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2?v...53A131248%257D

Very Nice!

When do they announce the winners?
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    Very Nice!

When do they announce the winners?
    On July 30, 2012. They take the top 20 highest voted screenshots in each category (Landscape and Action). Voting ends on July 26, 2012 11:59PM PST.

Deleted
    soo.. I just can't find the will to look trough all the like.. 10492808 pages to find my picture.. is there any easier way to see you votes? haha

10+ Year Old Account
    My action shot please vote!:

http://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2?v...53A132292%257D

Also, the only way I was able to find mine in the gallery was going page by page using the find function to search for my name, other than that, I don't think it links you to what part of the gallery you're in, much less tell you the number of votes you have. =[
    Last edited by Tazila; 2012-07-25 at 06:29 PM.

Deleted
    gaaah whatever then

gaaah whatever then
    Although there is no easy way to find your pic, i just figured out something that might help with viewing the screenshots. When you are at the contest page right click on and empty area and then click the option [this frame]. This will then give you some other options, click the option [show only this frame]. You should find it easier to navigate through the pages, it's better then the default option!
    Last edited by sim0533; 2012-07-26 at 08:38 AM.

Deleted
    64 votes! Hopefully in the top running, but can't be sure. Any extra help you guys can give is very much appreciated.

http://www.facebook.com/GuildWars2?v...53A127990%257D

Deleted
    :O I found my picture! haha page 134 and only 6 votes, well doesn't matter this contest wasn't really fair anyway.. only the popular kids will win

Deleted
    Indeed, it's sad that it's a popularity contest rather than an actual contest of which screenshot looks the best.

But then again, ANet are mostly after advertising.

Indeed, it's sad that it's a popularity contest rather than an actual contest of which screenshot looks the best.

But then again, ANet are mostly after advertising.
    I am beginning to wonder how much popularity really plays in the votes, i am only at 19 votes and have tried to get the word out everywhere. I think its a combination of who you know, and how persistent you are with a little bit of; is your screenshot really worth my vote.
    Last edited by sim0533; 2012-07-26 at 01:49 PM.

Deleted
    Yeah, I'd agree with that. I'm friendly with most people here, and they're willing to back me. The other non-GW2 community I've been asking has needed a bit of a push, though.

EDIT: Then again, if your photo is shit, it'll be stopped when the GW2 people choose the 6 best. So at least people cant win on popularity alone.

Working on my third and final video, twice as long as the second, with two additional soundtracks. Expect it around mid afternoon!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sim0533 View Post
    I am beginning to wonder how much popularity really plays in the votes, i am only at 19 votes and have tried to get the word out everywhere. I think its a combination of who you know, and how persistent you are with a little bit of; is your screenshot really worth my vote.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I'm deadlocked at 17 votes. Also, by now those who want to vote already voted, and the chances of finding anyone that will do it that hasn't done it for someone else already is getting slimmer as time goes on.

Well officially its over, will keep this up until at least the winners are announced. Feel free to come back then!
    Last edited by sim0533; 2012-07-27 at 07:08 AM.