1.3.4 Patch Notes

Originally Posted by SWTOR
    1.3.4 Patch Notes
    7/24/2012

General
    • Players can now use vehicles on Coruscant in the large areas of the Black Sun, Old Galactic Market, The Works, and the Jedi Temple districts.

Classes and Combat

General
    • All class "stun break" abilities now properly remove blind effects. For example, the blind effect caused by a Sorcerer's Backlash skill can now be broken with each class's "stun break" ability.

Companion Characters

General
    • Centurion Weaponmaster's head gear no longer causes non-human companion heads to disappear.

Crew Skills

General
    • The crafting UI now correctly takes companion affection and other factors into account when displaying mission times.

Flashpoints and Operations

Flashpoints

The Esseles
    • In Hard Mode, Vokk's enrage timer has been increased to 3 minutes. The damage for his Double Saber Toss and Lightning Storm has been reduced, and the time between the target appearing and damage for Lightning Storm occurring has been increased.

Operations

Eternity Vault
    • Soa's orbs, lightning balls, and mind traps no longer grant social points.

Group Finder
    • Simultaneously submitted votes to kick a player are now counted correctly.
    • Lockout info now continues to display after closing the Group Finder pop-up.
    • The Group Finder group acceptance dialog now causes the main Group Finder window to close.
    • The travel dialog now closes automatically if it is open when you leave the group.
    • Players that experience a disconnect during a random Group Finder destination now receive the correct daily rewards if eligible.
    • Player eligibility for daily Group Finder rewards is now displayed correctly in the Group Finder window.
    • The tooltip on the Group Finder button now correctly reflects whether a group is eligible to find a replacement player.

Missions and NPCs

Missions

Belsavis
    • Republic Secrets: Corrected an issue that prevented players from clicking on the "Republic Data" datapad.

Tatooine
    • Drive out the Twin Suns Pirates: This bonus objective can no longer be repeated more than once daily.

PvP

General
    • An issue that could prevent some players from being displayed in the Warzone group frames has been corrected.
    • Players no longer receive an incorrect "You have been queue for solo Warzones" message when being queue for a group Warzone while in a loading screen.
    • The Warzone scorecard now correctly tracks the number of kills; in some instances previously, it displayed a lower number than were actually performed.

10+ Year Old Account
    They would allow vehicle usage on Coruscant after I leveled out of it

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    They would allow vehicle usage on Coruscant after I leveled out of it
    Lol, yea... I thought the same thing.

I also giggled at the fact that apparently Soa's Lightening Balls, Mind Traps, and Orbs were giving Social Points. I did notice last night that apparently dueling gives you social points now as well (not sure if you only get them for winning though). That makes some sense because dueling is a social thing, I mean you can't duel yourself

10+ Year Old Account
    So I wonder if I can now farm social points through dueling...

It was only about 8 social points per fight... so depending how long of fights you have I suppose it could be viable to farm them that way. I would imagine just doing flashpoints would be faster. Also since we get social points for killing things in ops I would think the amount you get for that would also be faster as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well imagine a guildee... who just sits there naked... while I beat him in duels repeatedly.

Guildie abuse!!!

Hmm... I wonder if there is a limit to the number of duels you can do in a certain time period... that would be really weird and random, but doing something like that you'd probably be able to 1 shot the other person so the duels would go really quickly...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll get back to ya on that. I'll try it later on right before we raid!

Deleted
    hope they fixed the bug that when you're dueling party members can see u when stealthed

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Lol, yea... I thought the same thing.

I also giggled at the fact that apparently Soa's Lightening Balls, Mind Traps, and Orbs were giving Social Points. I did notice last night that apparently dueling gives you social points now as well (not sure if you only get them for winning though). That makes some sense because dueling is a social thing, I mean you can't duel yourself
    Yeah, Soa social runs weren't uncommon on my server, we were getting [4 social points] x [__# group members] per Mind Trap (so a full 8 man group was yielding 32 social points per Mind Trap, with 7, we were getting 28 pts). Add in the fact that P2 is loleasy and Soa doesn't enrage prior to P3, and it was by far the easiest and fastest way to farm social levels. Too bad I didn't get up to Social X :[

Wondered how I went from Social 3/4 to like level 8 since 1.3 came out. Now I know. I hit Social X tonight, just not while doing Soa. Probably would have if they hadnt fixed this bug though lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kaveman View Post
    hope they fixed the bug that when you're dueling party members can see u when stealthed
    I believe it is like that in a lot of MMOs, especially WoW. It has been like that since launch so it is intended.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cannot express how happy I am about the Coruscant fix, sucks that my republic toon just left there :\