Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    I've been PvPing on my rogue and keeping up to date with my warrior in the MoP beta. Oh and for some reason I got back into left 4 dead...no idea why, but it's really fun...

Deleted
    Sucked back in to Skyrim...I suspect this is going to last me the duration.

Deleted
    Im playing dawnguard atm (skyrim dlc)

Deleted
    Has someone already said Slender? It is free psychological horror/survival horror game.

Here is Matt Visual's first go on it. ^_^

Official page with download links: http://www.parsecproductions.net/slender/

Deleted
    Trundling happily through Eye of the North =3 Rather enjoying myself, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm mostly playing LOTRO and Dragon Age Origins or Planescape Torment whichever I feel like playing at the time, all of them provide enough time sink when I need it while I wait for GW2 and MOP.
    Last edited by yuca247; 2012-08-05 at 10:52 AM.

kill time with some great free MMO's ...Age of Conan ...AION...Dungeons and Dragons Online ..I had great fun also in Vindictus and Dragonsnest ....both use the same game engine and are AWEOME action RPGMMO's ...Now none of those games stack up to wow or GW2 long term but they are goiod fun in the short term :-)

Deleted
    SC2, bit of Minecraft...

Not much else atm lol

If I could get a friggen key.... I'd play the crap outta dota 2... instead I'm just bored out of my mind. Popping in WoW sometimes... but usually want to kill myself after the first few minutes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ticktox View Post
    If I could get a friggen key.... I'd play the crap outta dota 2... instead I'm just bored out of my mind. Popping in WoW sometimes... but usually want to kill myself after the first few minutes.
    You can buy the keys no problem. Any one already playing the game can buy a key for a friend in the cash store, but they are much cheaper on ebay and it's perfectly legitimate.

Yeah, well that's my problem, I'm not too fond of buying something that's still in development. Especially when it will most likely eventually be free, when it's finished. I'll just have to find a free mmo or something.

I just started up a game of Champions of Krynn.

DC Universe
    Raiderz
    Sevencore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by saras96 View Post
    DC Universe
    Raiderz
    Sevencore
    Why necro a thread that's all about waiting for when GW2 releases, considering GW2 has been out for almost two weeks?
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Yeah no, Thread closed. With a sigh. -- Kel
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~