Tailoring Bags in MoP

What are the craftable bags in MoP? How easy are they to get?

Deleted
    Right now there seem to be two bags, one a 28 slotter which will be hard to obtain and very expensive and most likely a smaller bag (slot number I don't know right now) which should be quite expensive (Bolts and Dust) but the default choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually there is only one new bag recipe that you can learn on beta right now, no new recipes are datamined either, ( not that i can find any on wowhead list at least) but everything is a subject to change ofc.
    The only new bag currently is a 28 slotter and costs 12 of the new ''dreamcloth'' to make. Since it is so much more expensive than cata bags and has only 28 slots, we can only hope that they add more slots to it.
    Last edited by Snaige; 2012-07-26 at 12:39 PM.

Deleted
    Why is everyone so confortably saying Royal Satchel has 28 slots, am I the only one seeing this?

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW head says 24 slot, and doesn't state that its is BoP or BoE

http://mop.wowhead.com/spell=125556/...tchel#comments

and wowdb says 28, and says its BoE.

http://www.wowdb.com/spells/125556-royal-satchel

I'd be happy with the 28 slotter as i see unbound bags as pointless unless you are constantly starting alts that don't make it past 60 before being deleted.

There also appears to be two ways to make imperial silk. One is a once per day craft, named Imperial Silk, that takes 8 bolts of windwool. The other, Song of Harmony, "can be preformed as often as the tailor likes" and takes 5 bolts of windwool and 3 spirits of harmony.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by masteryuri View Post
    Why is everyone so confortably saying Royal Satchel has 28 slots, am I the only one seeing this?
    I logged on beta to check and yes, it has 28 slots. Wowhead is slow at updating stuff. It used to be 24slot bag but was changed.

---------- Post added 2012-07-26 at 06:56 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    There also appears to be two ways to make imperial silk. One is a once per day craft, named Imperial Silk, that takes 8 bolts of windwool. The other, Song of Harmony, "can be preformed as often as the tailor likes" and takes 5 bolts of windwool and 3 spirits of harmony.
    Well think of it just like dreamcloth on live. There are few ways to craft it, can either use one that requires volatiles and has 7day cooldown or can use dream of destruction that does not have a cooldown. Also, when trying to craft imperial silk, it requires you to stand in the Silken Fields. Interesting. Getting players out to the world, at least once per day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaige View Post
    Well think of it just like dreamcloth on live. There are few ways to craft it, can either use one that requires volatiles and has 7day cooldown or can use dream of destruction that does not have a cooldown. Also, when trying to craft imperial silk, it requires you to stand in the Silken Fields. Interesting. Getting players out to the world, at least once per day
    Yep very simalar. except I like these better. Getting out in the world reminds me of the Alters we used in BC.

This club is for it!