Quote Originally Posted by Popesickle View Post
It looks like on live evangelism reduces mana cost of smite/holy fire by 3% per stack and is 6% per stack in MoP. Anyone else in beta playing around with atonement? I personally thought it was fun when it first came out and would enjoy it. Also does anyone know how Twist of Fate works with this? Does it double dip for atonement? It says 15% damage and healing for ten seconds after damaging or healing under 20%. If I'm damaging a boss with smite and the boss is under 20%, will I get 15% more damage (which would be 15% more healing already through atonement) and 15% more healing on top of this? I still never understood why thy cooldown on holy fire is longer than the duration of the dot, if i picked up smite glyph to get increased damage, I always thought it was clunky that you have holy fire up for only a portion of the time.
I am 63.84% sure it will double dip. It does when archangel is popped anyway, but that's all I'm going on.

Try using penance as a filler while the HF dot is down. It hits mobs pretty hard and will trigger evangelism.
at the start try
Penance
HF
Smite

this gives you 4stacks of evangelism going into smite spam.